7 Ring Day, 4 were Gold!!

finderzzs

Bronze Member
May 2, 2007
Sunny South Florida
Detector(s) used
White's PI Pro Dual Field, Garrett Ace 350,
Well I've been beach skipping and trying out new places. Let me tell you this new beach I tried yesterday, I had to dig 30+ pull tabs. If people aren't digging these they aren't digging the Gold. I ended up with 80 coins 7 rings of which 4 were gold, 3 junkers. 1 looks like stainless. One 14K wedding band is heavy, weighing 10.2 grams. Then one is only 8K?? Another is a 2008 class ring and the last one is a childs 18K ring with sapphires...real small. Numerous other junk jewelry pieces, about 5 earrings, etc. Lani hunted the dry sand with the Ace 250 and ended up with like 123 coins and this beauty earring, 14K white Gold with diamonds. Well gotta go, the water beckons me. HH

Upvote 0
Looks like you found the right beach :thumbsup:

:hello2: :sunny: :hello2:

I'd be heading back too!

Great finds!

HH!
Beep

Wow, what a day! That's gotta be some kind of record.
Mike

Awesome finds, I would dance all the way home if I found that many rings. Unfortunately we do not have beaches in Utah. Some say when the big one hits California we will have beach front property then.

very nice. I hope your researching the owner's of the ring's if they are labeled?? It's a great feeling to see them light up after they found out it was recovered.

Nice job

What a day!!

Attachments

• HAPPY_DANCE_-_DA_-_YOU_ROCK.gif
    HAPPY_DANCE_-_DA_-_YOU_ROCK.gif
    86.7 KB · Views: 1,018
  • HAPPY_DANCE_-_DA_-_YOU_ROCK.gif
    HAPPY_DANCE_-_DA_-_YOU_ROCK.gif
    86.7 KB · Views: 1,018
Keep us posted if you find the owner of the graduation ring.

you must have hit the right beach wish we had some like that up here in the north (great finds) :thumbsup:

camperlee said:
you must have hit the right beach wish we had some like that up here in the north (great finds) :thumbsup:
You mean the land of 10,000 lakes? SUre there's got to be a few good beaches around. :evil6:

One had one heck of a day. I would be hitting that beach daily for a while...Matt

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back