What's new

7 Silvers, 33 Whats, All In One Yard!!!

digthatbeep

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2014
Messages
48
Reaction score
131
Golden Thread
0
Location
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Check out our newest video, a new permission gives up 7 silvers, 33 wheats all in one yard. Thanks for watching, make sure you subscribe & HH!!!

Also Dig That Beep member Tommy Elmore hits 1000 wheat pennies FTY in this video!!!



yard1.jpg


yard2.jpg


yard3.jpg


yard4.jpg


yard5.jpg


yard6.jpg
 
Upvote 20
Yessir. That's def a nice yard. They come few and far between for me
 
:occasion14:...awsome site !!
 
Nice finds- you both did well! Enjoyed the video also..

-- Jeff --
 
epic permission... bet there is more there... awesome!
 
I need a yard like that!
 
Awesome digs at a virgin site. :headbang: When I was a young man I wanted a 32 yo divorcee, now that I am up in the years I look for virgins (properties that is). :tongue3:
 
Thanks for the kind words fellow diggers, thanks for watching & commenting!!!
 
AS GOMER WOULD SAY GOAWLLLEIIIEEEE.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom