71 & no wind. Searched on behalf of GH. She says its winter.

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
71 & no wind. Searched on behalf of GH. She says it's winter.

What fantastic weather!! Well GH I stayed in town to search instead of on the Chisholm Trail. I think I possibly found some silver and gold for us. Since I was hunting for you also I guess it would be appropriate to cut the watch in half and send your half too you. I could use the lock though to keep our gold and silver safe. The watch is very heavy for it?s size. No markings. The little heart cross has no markings ether. What should I do with the marbles? Put them back where I lost them you say. OK. Good thing I never promised you a rose garden. You are not quite as much fun to detect with as Stoney but I hope you enjoy your finds.
If any one knows about the lock or any of the other items please reply. The greenish pendent is unusual but looks cheap. Found two memorials but no other coins.
Thanks for looking. Had fun teasing you GH.
Happy hunting Stan

Attachments

• blue marble.jpg
    blue marble.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 311
  • stuff.jpg
    stuff.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 297
  • stuff gh.jpg
    stuff gh.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 304
Upvote 0

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Re: 71 & no wind. Searched on behalf of GH. She says it's winter.

gypsyheart said:
Huntin' 59er said:
Is that what you call "hunting by proxy"? ;D

Huntin' 59er

Yes it is ...he is hunting for me? and I am ice fishing for him!!!! :)

You should have said something earlier, I have a tray of ''em in the freezer but they're kinda small. You can fit 4 of 'em in a glass.

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks

Are you sure those are fish??? We call that bait here in Wisconsin.

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Is that a clay marble? If so, I found it's twin a couple of weeks ago! The gun hammer appears fairly new , small and no firing pin attached. It would have to be a pistol with the firing pin in the frame or a small rifle would be my guess. Did you find that by the old railroad tracks you have been hunting? Excellent! Monty

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks

That blue marble.....my birthstone...saphire....hahahaha......I am telling you signs,signs,signs.....

OP
OP
Burdie

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Monty all the finds are from in town. I found that hammer 7" down and that required chipping hard hard dirt here. Both marbles came from that same hole. The one marble is clay and the other is a glaze look. The picture doesn't give it justice.

GH that marble is beautiful. I have never seen one like it. It doesn't look like glass but might be. QUOTE
but in my very large Hungarian family we believe that if you do something nice for someone,it comes back to you a thousand fold It doesn't matter when you got friends like you. See Ya!? I have a great place to hunt today.

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks

You keep the great hunting up and I will keep fishing...maybe I can find one of those fish that swallowed a diamond ring! :-*

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread