What's new

8/2 WATER HUNT...SOME SILVER + COINS

BEACH-HUNTER

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2007
Messages
411
Reaction score
144
Golden Thread
0
Location
NORTHEAST, USA
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field PI
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
HIT THE AM LOW..HAD THE MOON BEHIND ME AND THE SUNRISE IN FRONT...I got a few coins a ?????? coin, a 22.5 " silver figaro chain a little silver ring..What a peaceful morning.
 

Attachments

  • HPIM1280.webp
    HPIM1280.webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 127
  • HPIM1281.webp
    HPIM1281.webp
    32 KB · Views: 139
  • HPIM1282.webp
    HPIM1282.webp
    36.1 KB · Views: 123
  • HPIM1283.webp
    HPIM1283.webp
    32 KB · Views: 125
Upvote 0
Very nice finds , BEACH-HUNTER:headbang:

I like that Figaro silver chain!

Lorraine
 
WTG on the silver :icon_thumleft:
 
Nice assortment of finds.:icon_thumleft:
 
Great job with PI with low tide...
 
Nice going...have you noticed that 'bobby pins' have a distinctive double-beep?
 
Beautiful silver chain! Isn't dawn the best time to hunt? I agree, it is peaceful...

HH,

Anita
 
Like the silver Beach-Hunter , congratulations...
 
Nice job on the two silver finds buddy!
 
your steel ball may be a musket ball? good hunt!
 
your steel ball may be a musket ball? good hunt!
musket balls are lead...but cannon shot would be steel/cast iron. Thank you for your comment :thumbsup: I'm gonna research it some more.
 
Sounds like a peaceful morning......well done! :icon_thumleft:
 
with those hunting condition's,the finds are icing on the cake, nice hunt BeachHunter :sunny:
 
Always fun to find a chain...congrats on the double silver.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom