What's new

9-11 AM Beach Gold and Silver!!!

stpauli914

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2011
Messages
406
Reaction score
117
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I am really beginning to like this beach!! I have hit it 3 times for a total of about 7 hours and have scored 6 rings!!! 2 gold, 3 silver, and 1 junk.

This mornings hunt started out slow with just a couple targets in the first 40 minutes or so. Then BAM!! Blaring signal! 1 scoop, 2 scoops, wow!! Must be a can :( 3rd scoop out pops a Honkin Silver ring with a big ole piece of glass in it!! not 5 minutes later and the very next signal is a 14K wedding band! You can bet I'll be playing around at this place a bit more :)

007-4.jpg


006-4.jpg


010-4.jpg


011-1.jpg


Thanks for looking,
Aaron
 
Upvote 0
Aaron!!!! Congratulations - WoW!!!! :notworthy: :notworthy:
 
Your dialed in now....keep it going. :icon_thumleft: :icon_pirat: :icon_thumright:
 
Cleaned up the silver:

013-3.jpg


Aaron
 
Sweet gold and silver rings......very well done.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Great hunt, Aaron!

That silver ring cleaned up beautifully!

Lorraine
 
WTG - You're cleanin up down there!! :headbang:
 
Awesome, Aaron!
 
What beach was that again.Just kidding.Congrats :thumbsup:
 
hangar just called - Lear is fuel

see u ...crack of dawn on monday

nice yellow.........n i c e................... :notworthy:
 
WTG, Aaron! Thanks for sharing and letting the rest of us droooooooool.
 
Thanks everyone. Can't wait to get back there next weekend!!!

HH to all,
Aaron
 
Beautiful finds :icon_salut: You're gonna wait till next weekend? I think I'd take some leave. Good luck out there.
 
That beach is in my dreams! Congrats on all the finds!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom