What's new

9 flat buttons and then

LostinGeorgia

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2023
Messages
461
Reaction score
2,070
Golden Thread
0
On the same sit where I have found 9 flat buttons since last Thursday with very faint signals. Basically just watching the numbers. Gonna be hard for me to find one older now
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2251.webp
    IMG_2251.webp
    2.9 MB · Views: 228
Upvote 23
Nine flats with faint signals? Chill the number-watching. Old stuff won’t pop in the same spot. Slow your sweep, tighten your coil, maybe switch to a smaller coil, and hit new ground.
 
Great find! Congratulations and thanks for sharing!
 
Nice going :)
 
That's a great find. Could you post some better pics once you have it cleaned up? Some of us need our daily dose of digger porn....
 
Congrats on the Spanish silver.
 
Dang I have a site with flat buttons now I want to go on a silver hunt… well done
 
Thank you for sharing how did you find the place ?
 
Thank you for sharing how did you find the place ?
I have a 325 acre permission site which is where I work. My job is basically to keep some sprinklers running. I am blessed to have a boss that allows me to detect while working Have been across this spot several times and only found a very few things. Last week i basically decided there was just a little to much chatter there and decided to pick something out and dig it. Turned out to be flat button. Started digging everything that even grunted. 11 flat buttons and the reale since a week ago Thursday. Very small footprint. 8 inches or more deep on all buttons not much more than a grunt on all of them but if the numbers are high usually a button. Not getting any indication of ferrous or nonferrous until I got the leaves and some dirt out of the hole. On a spot with easy access to a place where two small creeks come together. Feel like I was very lucky to find this site
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom