What's new

9 pieces of jewelery and 54 coins.

lookindown

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
7,110
Reaction score
4,937
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
9 pieces of jewelery and 54 coins but the gold streak is over. One .925 silver stud and the rest is junk. I had found a gold ring four straight hunts, now I have to start a new streak. I hope this is not the start of a bad streak. Bigmike was with me and he also found 9 pieces of jewelery with the best being a stainless steel wedding band. 18 pieces of jewelery and no gold.
 

Attachments

  • 005.webp
    005.webp
    31.3 KB · Views: 138
  • 021.webp
    021.webp
    28 KB · Views: 124
  • 022.webp
    022.webp
    31.3 KB · Views: 136
  • 023.webp
    023.webp
    36.4 KB · Views: 136
  • 024.webp
    024.webp
    50.6 KB · Views: 113
Upvote 0
Nice assortment of stuff.:icon_thumleft:
 
not the end of your streak by any means I'd say ...... 4/5 hunts with gold ... that is a good ratio for you to roll on with ... 8/10, 20/25, 80/100 - wouldn't that be nice :)
 
Not too bad, I would be happy with that match clad.

HH
 
WOW YOU GOT A LOAD OF TARGETS!!!! VERY NICE!! :headbang:
 
Looks like a great day to me!!!
 
Interesting array of finds, lookindown :headbang:

I like that owl....he has a sort of elegance .. very nice find.

Lorraine
 
Interesting array of finds, lookindown :headbang:

I like that owl....he has a sort of elegance .. very nice find.

Lorraine
Yeah the owl is an earring and I thought he was pretty cool. I had about 20 pieces of trash that I threw away at the beach.
 
Nice assortment of finds. Someone else just found an owl. Maybe another forum.
 
thats great stuff man what detector was you using
 
Great digs........ lot of jewelry sorry about no gold but looks like you were having a good day out there.

Dew
 
Great digs........ lot of jewelry sorry about no gold but looks like you were having a good day out there.

Dew
Thanks dewcon...its always a good day at the beach.
 
Man! You were busy out there! Nice bunch of goodies. At least the digging keeps you interested.
 
You did well on the hunt, nice job. I hope you start a new gold streak next hunt!
 
Where did you say you have finding all this jewelery ? LOL ,,Happy for you :thumbsup: , good luck and find some more silver and gold :occasion14:
 
You guys didn't find gold because you weren't trying, that's for sure. Ya just
didn't go over it this time. Nice collection of keepers and hope ya find lots of
gold on the next trip. Gold Nuggets :hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom