What's new

9 Silvers, V nickel 2IHs, and 2 Tokens,

Vino

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2013
Messages
3,804
Reaction score
5,046
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out for a early morning hunt.
Was not sure were to go. So I drove down to a area that has been good to me. As I was driving I passed my old silver field when I noticed the back field that has always been over grown with 2ft weeds was cut short.
Well you know I made a u turn real fast. This use to be a swimming pond in the 1900s.
Well it didn't disappoint.
I will be going back again. It was alot of fun. As you guys know, I like the old stuff but hey, I will take what the detecting Gods want to give..lol
Enjoy the pics.
George
 
Upvote 12
Congrats!! Fantastic job on the all the finds.. :occasion14:
 
Nice hunt George, I wonder what your silver coin total is this year? It must be way up there. You seem to have a knack for finding those Excelsior Shoe tokens.
 
Very well done Vino. Nine silvers, with four being Barbers, is an awesome hunt. Glad to see that you were able to get to the silver field and score!

How about those Eagles?
 
Nice finds...
 
VINO Vino vino.... At this moment you have 475 views. Im probably responsible for at least 5 of them, lol.
You did it again. Reading your posts and viewing your finds always motivates me to get out and dig.
2 Barbers quarters is awesome. I had to zoom in real close to look at the rear of those 2 16 mercs.. Almost............
 
Come get me I need to go hunting with you.
 
Amazing day for sure!
 
Damn!! I've found 1 Barber Quarter in 2 years!! Lol. Great hunt! And great spot!! Cheers
 
9 SILVERS takes the sting out of not finding "Old Stuff" lol What a great hunt and when your Silvers date to the barber period I consider that "Old Stuff" Congrats George, waiting to see what else you pull from there!
 
Dang George - you really racked them up! Looks like that silver-sucking Deus is continuing to do a great job. Hope you can keep this up, but maybe shoot for 200 years older next time :laughing7:.
 
nice score on the silvers.... the shoe token with the good luck symbol is on my bucket list... I got the other variety. Now that I think of it, I forget what it looks like.
 
Wow, what a nice haul on silver...i would take a hunt like that anyday..congrats
 
When you're popping up the silver coinage in those numbers it's always fun no matter what age they are, we always want older but sometimes digging the numbers makes for a really great hunt as this would. Vino I hoped it was a good therapy session after the work week and now you can go dig something old again.Best of luck for the next one.
 
Dang George - you really racked them up! Looks like that silver-sucking Deus is continuing to do a great job. Hope you can keep this up, but maybe shoot for 200 years older next time :laughing7:.

Agreed. I personally think George needs to tune that Deus from all-silver sucking mode to colonial & capped silver vacuum mode.
 
Heres another story where i think i would still be out there hunting... Bang bang bang.... Coin coin coin!!! :thumbsup:
 
VINO NICE FINDS THERE ...
 
Dang George - you really racked them up! Looks like that silver-sucking Deus is continuing to do a great job. Hope you can keep this up, but maybe shoot for 200 years older next time :laughing7:.

Thanks Bill,
I knew nothing older then that was going to come out. But it was alot of fun for a quick hunt.
Im saving the older stuff for you. Haha.
 
nice score on the silvers.... the shoe token with the good luck symbol is on my bucket list... I got the other variety. Now that I think of it, I forget what it looks like.

Thanks Dave,
They are cool tokens, hope you get one.
 
When you're popping up the silver coinage in those numbers it's always fun no matter what age they are, we always want older but sometimes digging the numbers makes for a really great hunt as this would. Vino I hoped it was a good therapy session after the work week and now you can go dig something old again.Best of luck for the next one.

Thanks Pepper,
I sure did have alot of fun.
And it help relieve some stress.
Now back to the old toasted coppers..lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom