What's new

A BEN-eficial box finally.

Sheldius

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2007
Messages
751
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bronx, NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus, Minelab E-trac, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got two boxes, and finally it feels like old times. Not the good old times, but at least the average old times. Amazing the difference a year makes. :-\

Found 8 - 40's (one with hole drill in it) and a 1957 Ben. Also found a 1983 no "FG" and a beat up 2002. Even had a chromed 1996, which I thought was a proof from the side. No such luck. Sent the 1996 and 2002 back into the wild.

Wife took the camera to California, so no pictures.

HH.
 
Upvote 0
Good job Sheldon. I hope since we seem to get similar boxes, that some of your luck will make it over this way! Like you said, not the good ole days, but better than the prolific skunky new days! Good luck and HH. Gpurs....
 
Sheldius said:
Wife took the camera to California, so no pictures.

HH.
Tell her to stay away form my banks here in CA...........LOL
 
seattleMD said:
Got a pic of the no-FG?

Not yet. I will try when she gets back.

HH.
 
GPURS said:
Good job Sheldon. I hope since we seem to get similar boxes, that some of your luck will make it over this way! Like you said, not the good ole days, but better than the prolific skunky new days! Good luck and HH. Gpurs....

I hope it works that way for you. :)

HH.
 
awhitster said:
Tell her to stay away form my banks here in CA...........LOL

No fear there. She is to busy playing with her nephews in Disneyland. :D

HH.
 
Sheldius said:
awhitster said:
Tell her to stay away form my banks here in CA...........LOL

No fear there. She is to busy playing with her nephews in Disneyland. :D

HH.
Phew, that's a long way from me. I feel better now ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom