What's new

A BIG SEATED SUPRISE!

outlaw007

Bronze Member
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
1,349
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Location
ILLINIOS
Detector(s) used
TESORO LOBO SUPERTRAQ , TESORO GOLDEN UMAX AND MINELAB EXCALIBUR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MY FIRST SEATED HALF ABOUT 10 INCHES DEEP AND GAVE OFF AN IFFY SIGNAL . I'M SO GLAD I DUG HER OUT IT WAS JUST AN UNBELIEVABLE FIND!
 

Attachments

  • P1030371.webp
    P1030371.webp
    33.9 KB · Views: 3,689
  • P1030368.webp
    P1030368.webp
    36.9 KB · Views: 3,664
Upvote 2
Congrats on the nice seated half.
 
Congrats again, Mike. I still can't believe it was a Seated. We were all thinking Barber when it was sitting in the bottom of the hole.
 
WOW---Congrats on that sweet silver :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Awesome coin there congrats.
 
congrats and anytime a seated shows up is an awesome day. thanks for sharing and hh....banner vote is in
 
What a rush that is!!! Great find! :hello2:
 
Seeing your reaction when you flipped it over and realized it was a Seated half and not a Barber was banner worthy! ;D

Truly amazing find and great recovery. I'm glad I was there to witness it come out to the light . :thumbsup:

My banner vote is in. Not too often one finds a Seated half.
 
Awesome job buddy, your now on the Banner!!! What is this, Twistedd, Watercolor, and now you made the banner out of our group from IL!!!! Awesome job again BIG TIME CONGRATS!!!!
 
THANKS GUYS FOR VOTING ME ONTO THE BANNER!
 
That is one sweet half. congrats. That one is on my wish list.
 
Congrats on finding such an awesome coin
and on makin the banner!

I'm so jealous... :icon_thumright:
 
Great find, glad I got to see it up close.
 
Very nice Seated Half. I can imagine how surprised you must have been when it appeared from the hole. Those surprises I'll take any day out hunting. Once again, nice coin

Big E
 
Nice find. :P
 
Don't know how I missed this one! Great find and congrats on the banner...I gotta start paying attention!
 
congrats on the banner, that is an awesome find
 
nice find!!!!
 
I still consider this one of the best ever coins.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom