What's new

A BIG SEATED SUPRISE!

outlaw007

Bronze Member
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
1,349
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Location
ILLINIOS
Detector(s) used
TESORO LOBO SUPERTRAQ , TESORO GOLDEN UMAX AND MINELAB EXCALIBUR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MY FIRST SEATED HALF ABOUT 10 INCHES DEEP AND GAVE OFF AN IFFY SIGNAL . I'M SO GLAD I DUG HER OUT IT WAS JUST AN UNBELIEVABLE FIND!
 

Attachments

  • P1030371.webp
    P1030371.webp
    33.9 KB · Views: 3,689
  • P1030368.webp
    P1030368.webp
    36.9 KB · Views: 3,664
Upvote 2
Nice coin :headbang: Congrats on the Banner too...

more on the story....pleeeze!
 
Congrats! Awesome coin! :icon_thumleft:
 
That will make your day! Congrats on a great find. Persistence pays off. :hello2:
 
10 " deep and your e- trac was iffy???????,,,,should have blowed your ears off,,, :icon_scratch:


great find,, glad you found it!!!


art
 
That's one AWESOME!!!! Seated Half Mike.
WTG, sometimes those iffy signals pay off like you have proudly displayed here on TNET.

HH
Rob
 
That's a beautiful coin

HH Jer
 
I see you use an e-trac and an excal. Which were you using at the time you found this most excellent coin?
 
Very nice!
Congratulations.
Was there maybe some iron around it?
I'm just curious as to why the signal would have been iffy.
Great recovery.
 
FOUND WITH THE ETRAC !
 
What a lovely seated lady she is, Congratulations!!! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft:

Steve
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom