outlaw007 Bronze Member Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 1,349 Reaction score 22 Golden Thread 0 Location ILLINIOS Detector(s) used TESORO LOBO SUPERTRAQ , TESORO GOLDEN UMAX AND MINELAB EXCALIBUR Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 21, 2009 #1 MY FIRST SEATED HALF ABOUT 10 INCHES DEEP AND GAVE OFF AN IFFY SIGNAL . I'M SO GLAD I DUG HER OUT IT WAS JUST AN UNBELIEVABLE FIND! Attachments P1030371.webp 33.9 KB · Views: 3,689 P1030368.webp 36.9 KB · Views: 3,664 Upvote 2
MY FIRST SEATED HALF ABOUT 10 INCHES DEEP AND GAVE OFF AN IFFY SIGNAL . I'M SO GLAD I DUG HER OUT IT WAS JUST AN UNBELIEVABLE FIND!
Burdie Gold Member Joined Nov 13, 2005 Messages 5,591 Reaction score 90 Golden Thread 0 Location South Central Kansas Detector(s) used Etrac Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 21, 2009 #2 I suppose you like your E-trac now. I know I would. Congrats on a very neat find. Burdie
watercolor Silver Member Joined Feb 3, 2007 Messages 4,116 Reaction score 1,352 Golden Thread 0 Location Arlington Heights, IL Detector(s) used V3i, MXT-All Pro and Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 21, 2009 #3 WOW!! That is spectacular What side did you see first?
MUD(S.W.A.T) Gold Member Joined Apr 15, 2005 Messages 8,006 Reaction score 899 Golden Thread 0 Location Location: Undisclosed Detector(s) used I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 21, 2009 #4 Wow, great tone... Looks good in your avatar, nice find !! Keep @ It and HH!!
DPBOB Silver Member Joined Apr 12, 2006 Messages 3,592 Reaction score 264 Golden Thread 0 Location DES PLAINES IL Detector(s) used AVATAR: MY Wife Saying.... "Your going Metal Detecting Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 21, 2009 #5 Did you have to change your shorts when you got home......? Nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean SWEET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you have to change your shorts when you got home......? Nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean SWEET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
allen Platinum Member Joined Jul 16, 2004 Messages 20,065 Reaction score 215 Golden Thread 0 Location Shelbyville or any yard where the owner will let m Detector(s) used ace 250 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 21, 2009 #7 congrats on that sweet seated silver !!
kimsdad Silver Member Joined Apr 17, 2008 Messages 4,693 Reaction score 24 Golden Thread 0 Location Moronica, northwest of Chicago. Detector(s) used E-trac & Bounty Hunter Land Star Nov 21, 2009 #8 OMG, Mike!!! You silver diggin' dawg!!! WTG on the find of the year! Looks like you get the crown back! Awesome! I'm awestruck! We have a here! You have my banner vote! Attachments winner.webp 8.8 KB · Views: 3,503
OMG, Mike!!! You silver diggin' dawg!!! WTG on the find of the year! Looks like you get the crown back! Awesome! I'm awestruck! We have a here! You have my banner vote!
fistfulladirt Gold Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 12,256 Reaction score 4,968 Golden Thread 0 Location Great Lakes State Detector(s) used dirtfishing Primary Interest: Other Nov 21, 2009 #9 Awesome find! Care to give more details? Inquiring minds would love to know! ffd
Brian(upstateNY-Central Fla.) Bronze Member Joined Mar 19, 2003 Messages 1,450 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location Summerfield Fla. Detector(s) used XSII,Excalibur,Ace 250,Shadow X-5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 21, 2009 #10 Sweet find there
X X-Splenda Full Member Joined Sep 15, 2009 Messages 160 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location New York Detector(s) used Minelab X-Terra Nov 21, 2009 #11 Teaches us a lesson dig evrey-thing!!
DigginThePast Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 31, 2008 Messages 10,709 Reaction score 89 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 21, 2009 #12 Great find. More evidence to dig all the signals.
Brian in MA Sr. Member Joined Sep 4, 2004 Messages 477 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Location Massachusetts Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer II Primary Interest: Other Nov 21, 2009 #13 Way to go. That is an awesome find. Just proves once again that if sounds 'iffy' DIG IT !!!!. Besides, are there really still 'solid' sounding beeps left out there? It seems like every coin I have dug in the last 5 years has sounded 'iffy'. Congrats on a great find !! Brian in MA
Way to go. That is an awesome find. Just proves once again that if sounds 'iffy' DIG IT !!!!. Besides, are there really still 'solid' sounding beeps left out there? It seems like every coin I have dug in the last 5 years has sounded 'iffy'. Congrats on a great find !! Brian in MA
Johnlightning Full Member Joined Sep 2, 2008 Messages 100 Reaction score 45 Golden Thread 0 Location Indian Territories Detector(s) used Minelab CTX 3030, Etrac and SE Pro Best detectors built by far! Nov 21, 2009 #14 The Etrac rocks ! Iffy signal or not, you stopped and thought then dug, now looks who's smiling, NICE DIG !
The Etrac rocks ! Iffy signal or not, you stopped and thought then dug, now looks who's smiling, NICE DIG !
RONC(OR) Hero Member Joined Aug 28, 2006 Messages 860 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Location Eugene ,OR Detector(s) used Etrac/ X-8-X-1/ /Excalibur 2/AuqaHog ~yayer Nov 21, 2009 #15 Sweeet nice find congrats
time4me Bronze Member Joined Aug 30, 2005 Messages 1,296 Reaction score 44 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used E-Trac, Explorer II, Excalibur Nov 21, 2009 #16 Incredible! I need to start digging more iffy signals I guess. Congrats on that beauty of a half!
litefire56 Bronze Member Joined May 14, 2008 Messages 1,547 Reaction score 38 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois Detector(s) used DFX -10x12 SEF, 300mm, 10"DD, 6x10DD, Sunray DX-1 Nov 21, 2009 #17 Banner find!! You've got my vote Mike!
treasurefiend Gold Member Joined Mar 17, 2008 Messages 7,452 Reaction score 93 Golden Thread 0 Location Chicago IL Detector(s) used Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 21, 2009 #18 Awesome job buddy, man I wish I was with you when you found that!!! Banner find for sure!!!!!
sscindercoop Silver Member Joined Apr 14, 2009 Messages 2,603 Reaction score 806 Golden Thread 2 Location Central New York 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used XP Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 21, 2009 #19 Wow amazing coin
Cal_Cobra Bronze Member Joined Oct 3, 2008 Messages 1,100 Reaction score 1,713 Golden Thread 3 Location Northern California 🥇 Banner finds 3 Detector(s) used Minelab EQ800 & Makro Multi Kruzer, the rest are collecting dust... Nov 21, 2009 #20 She's a beauty, congrats