What's new

A bit of relics and silver

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
I just had to get out today, with the weather being perfect. With two new front yards in mind, I headed out and proceeded to get skunked! A couple buckle thingies, as you can see.
On the way home I stopped by a Jax co. park and at least was able to get my fix with a '18 and 30-something merc, so all was not in vain. (Ya didn't get em all Josh, lol!)
 

Attachments

  • 042409 horse farm.webp
    042409 horse farm.webp
    12.5 KB · Views: 176
  • 042409.webp
    042409.webp
    7.8 KB · Views: 165
  • 042409 county park.webp
    042409 county park.webp
    8.9 KB · Views: 131
Nice finds! :thumbsup:

HH
 
LOL...yeah I left those for ya on purpose. nice finds, where were you back by the river? thats one of my lunch break spots ya know. ;D glad ya got some silver. HH
 
you made some nice finds there....Matt
 
postalgriff said:
LOL...yeah I left those for ya on purpose. nice finds, where were you back by the river? thats one of my lunch break spots ya know. ;D glad ya got some silver. HH
Nope, found those down in Jives Runction!
 
Nice digs! Congrats! :thumbsup:
 
Iam always glad to add some mercs,congrads
Randy
 
Cool stuff, congrats on the Mercs!

Good luck,
HH.
 
Excellent finds :thumbsup: nice score on the merc's and wheats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom