vickilynn
Full Member
- Joined
- May 19, 2008
- Messages
- 167
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Whites prizm 950 V
Hi , I have visited here from time to time and it always feels like.... going home . In other words Its feels so great to find people just like me that will treasure hunt for anything and keep EVERYTHING lol. I save everything from the tiny little beads marbles buttons bottles and everything in between. For the first 20 years or so I just dug old sites ,then about 4 years ago I got my first detector, unfortunately I have not hunted as much as i would like. That's why visiting here is very self satisfying . I also must add I am truly amazed at all knowledge you folks have . So today I am posting a few of my past finds that I am either have no clue or am not quite sure "what the heck it is"
Thank you kindly for any input or just post to say Hi
Vickilynn
Ps. some descriptions :
a metal object embossed man ... stamp?
milk glass thingy reads PAT OCT 27 1875
some sort of jewelry says HOBE
Thank you kindly for any input or just post to say Hi
Vickilynn
Ps. some descriptions :
a metal object embossed man ... stamp?
milk glass thingy reads PAT OCT 27 1875
some sort of jewelry says HOBE



Your not keeping up BCH ! 
Hard to keep up sometimes. I just cleared a bad Trojan Virus. So what is that item near the loose sleeve that looks like a X-mas tree ornament? ...a watch fob?


but what is that thing hanging down?
(too much lead chewing as a child or maybe playing with mercury too often) but it still looks like a hand missing. I added an enlarged reversed pic of the plate. I realize now his hand is simply in his pocket.







