What's new

A collection of whats its

vickilynn

Full Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites prizm 950 V
Hi , I have visited here from time to time and it always feels like.... going home . In other words Its feels so great to find people just like me that will treasure hunt for anything and keep EVERYTHING lol. I save everything from the tiny little beads marbles buttons bottles and everything in between. For the first 20 years or so I just dug old sites ,then about 4 years ago I got my first detector, unfortunately I have not hunted as much as i would like. That's why visiting here is very self satisfying . I also must add I am truly amazed at all knowledge you folks have . So today I am posting a few of my past finds that I am either have no clue or am not quite sure "what the heck it is"

Thank you kindly for any input or just post to say Hi
Vickilynn
Ps. some descriptions :
a metal object embossed man ... stamp?
milk glass thingy reads PAT OCT 27 1875
some sort of jewelry says HOBE
 

Attachments

  • whatsit 002.webp
    whatsit 002.webp
    24.7 KB · Views: 500
  • whatsit 004.webp
    whatsit 004.webp
    34.5 KB · Views: 465
  • whatsit 007.webp
    whatsit 007.webp
    22.7 KB · Views: 476
  • whatsit 014.webp
    whatsit 014.webp
    35.3 KB · Views: 474
Thats why I declared that I added the print plate pic. It took me time to rotate, enlarge, crop and reverse (and finish cleaning up the virus).

Nobody looks stupid here but me for not reading reply #1..
 
Upvote 0
no way you looked stupid. i was just messing with you. it just looked like you didn't read it. i see lots where i can tell someone didn't want to read all the replies. sometimes i won't jump in because i don't want to read all those posts and find out if what i have to say was already said. this may be a mystery we can't solve though. sometimes ya just need to see it in person ya know. we are probably the only ones cares what that thing is,lol.
 
Upvote 0
that was great but at least you knew it was flour what do we have to go on here- man sporting a double breasted suit likes hanging bulbs on empty sleeve. lol, go ahead tell me what you find :laughing7: we really should remove this im we have created.


Just hit me ...why am i looking for a guy in a suit- thats a coat! A suit coat?
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom