What's new

A Cool Button - 1683 Massachusetts Property

btjbtj

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2016
Messages
1,546
Reaction score
1,412
Golden Thread
0
Location
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro with NEL Big Coil DD. Garrett Pro-Pointer Plus.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi gang, John detected for a few minutes today and found this gorgeous button that appears to be bronze. I think it's a button, although I haven't seen many that are hollowed out on the back like that. Just sharing a pretty little find. Happy digging. -Lisa & John
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    208 KB · Views: 185
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    192.2 KB · Views: 172
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    373.6 KB · Views: 166
Upvote 18
I'll post my Livery version.

Oops, Cru, sorry--I was being a wise-guy (girl). I forgot you think it might be Livery! ;-) ~L&J
 
Oops, Cru, sorry--I was being a wise-guy (girl). I forgot you think it might be Livery! ;-) ~L&J
Not really, its a possibility, as the most likely candidate, assuming its not something like a hat pin or....
 
Not really, its a possibility, as the most likely candidate, assuming its not something like a hat pin or....

Right. Could be something completely bizarre. The world may never know. Thanks again. ~L&J
 
Gr4at find whatever it is it looks old gotta love history you guys seem to do very well I liked that ring you found on your other post as well Thanks for always sharing makes this site what it is Great job!!!!
 
Nice looking button, there are so many different styles, nice find.
 
Really nice button!! Congrats and HH
 
Gr4at find whatever it is it looks old gotta love history you guys seem to do very well I liked that ring you found on your other post as well Thanks for always sharing makes this site what it is Great job!!!!

A2, thanks so much for your reply. So glad we found T-Net. -L&J
 
Nice looking button, there are so many different styles, nice find.

Thanks, Brian! It'll be nice to display all these buttons some day. -L&J
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom