❎ SOLD A couple more WIRELESS HEADPHONES for sale only have two new sets! Dont miss out!

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC & TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II---ETRAC COILS :SEF 10x12, SEF 6x8, X-5, Detech 8" concentric, ,--- TESORO COILS- 12x10 TOOLS: Lesche, Profind 25, Garrett Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A couple more WIRELESS HEADPHONES for sale only have two new sets! Don't miss out!

DSCN1682.JPG DSCN1458.JPG DSCN1459.JPG DSCN1460.JPG

First person to contact me gets it/them. Buy one or both.

I actually have 3 sets made up for sale, the title says 2, but I cannot edit that. These have a volume control which is essential for detectorists without a volume control on their detectors. Each comes with (1) Very light Adjustable Bluetooth over the ear headphones with VOLUME control (1)3.5 to 6.35 jack adapter. (1) Bluetooth transmitter (2) USB cables for recharging headphones and transmitter (1)adhesive velcro patch to attach transmitter to your detector if you so choose. I have experienced no so-called lag or interference with these in case you're wondering. Should work with any detector type. I know it works with both my Sovereign and Etrac. PRICE is $64.00 with original box---INCLUDES SHIPPING to lower 48 US states. PRICE IS FIRM ...You will hate using corded headphones after you use these! I will have a few more later not sure when.

CONTACT ME BEFORE PAYING! PAYPAL ONLY!
If you have never used wireless phones, you will wonder how you ever did without them.

HERE ARE SOME COMMENTS FROM MEMBERS WHO HAVE PURCHASED THESE FROM ME:

MEMBER "lafatlife" : "I bought these as well and tried them out today. I did not notice a lag and heard all the tones I was using on the etrac. Also tried them on the ATPro, the Omega and the T2 with the same results.
Thanks Sovereignelite, I have let some of my friends know about these so you might get some more requests."

MEMBER "baddad" : "thanks sov these work just fine zero lag crystal clear signal light as all get out and the price is fair hour before dark and im gone"

Last edited:
Apr 3, 2008
Sovereignlite, I am Don from Calif. who purchased 3 of your pin pointer holders. I would like to try your wireless head phones, email me if you have one available for my Sov. GT. Hold it for me and I will send $64.00 to you by pay pal. Best wishes, GH, Don

OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC & TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II---ETRAC COILS :SEF 10x12, SEF 6x8, X-5, Detech 8" concentric, ,--- TESORO COILS- 12x10 TOOLS: Lesche, Profind 25, Garrett Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sent you a PM.
Sovereignlite, I am Don from Calif. who purchased 3 of your pin pointer holders. I would like to try your wireless head phones, email me if you have one available for my Sov. GT. Hold it for me and I will send $64.00 to you by pay pal. Best wishes, GH, Don

OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Two sets sold pending payment.

OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In mail to you in the morning Don, sent tracking # in PM. Thanks!

OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ALL SOLD, MORE SOON!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread