What's new

A couple more....

Neogeo

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
287
Golden Thread
0
Location
Austin T.X.
Sorry ifin ya'll have already seen these....But here they are anyhow..Har

I am not sure what this is,but I did dig it in a midden here in can.Tx.(sunshine)It is so translucent..& it has a couple of lines etched into it.



The lines do not show up well,but they are deeper then they look.





There will be more stuff soon.
 
Upvote 0
:icon_thumleft: Love that knife, sure is pretty! Your first item looks like a stream-tumbled piece of quartz, Cool!
 
Nice knife! That translucent stone is cool too.
 
Looking forward to the rest.
 
Thanx everyone...The quartz piece was Midden dug,and is pretty rare here to be that tranlusent.The nearest good river large enuff to tumble it is about 5 or so miles away.I am glad they toted it back to camp for me to find..
 
Very fine knife Neo...the 3rd pic. remind me of egg candling...lol.
Congrats and keep them coming.
BCI
 
Har...Theres something wrong with that Chickie..lol
 
if I picked that up on the beach I would call it an agate and be very happy with it.
 
Its a crystal goose egg,Har. Really is translucent Neo. I do not think you had shared that knife before. Big flaking.
 
I will have to look around and see what else I can find.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom