What's new

A couple neat finds.........

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2007
Messages
3,295
Reaction score
2,665
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vicksburg Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only had about an hour. I stopped by an old place I have hunted before. I got this neat Sate Farm license topper from the 20's the best I can find on the web.
Also dug a neat gold plated costume ring near a clothes line. The neat thing is when I pushed the dirt out of the middle, a memorial cent fell out too! Also got a button.
 

Attachments

  • DSC08553.webp
    DSC08553.webp
    36.7 KB · Views: 190
good finds! I'd hunt there again.
 
Nice finds Mike! I like that State Farm tag :icon_thumleft:
 
Nice relic, Mike. :icon_thumright: I found the identical insurance plate, minus the paint, a few years back. Mine does not have the attachment to go on a car, so (I was told) it would have been mounted on a house or barn. Yours is in great shape! :thumbsup:

HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom