A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Mar 2, 2014 #1 I found these two Sunday afternoon. I was disappointed that the left one has a broken tip. I found this little blade Tuesday. Upvote 0
I found these two Sunday afternoon. I was disappointed that the left one has a broken tip. I found this little blade Tuesday.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 2, 2014 #2 Dont worry you still have the title. "Point King". My friend calls them Tear Drops and some were used as points. Nice ones Americus
Dont worry you still have the title. "Point King". My friend calls them Tear Drops and some were used as points. Nice ones Americus
painterx7 Silver Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 2,894 Reaction score 2,579 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 2, 2014 #3 Yes sir those are really nice even the one with tip damage you are the ultimate point finder
SCrocks Hero Member Joined May 11, 2013 Messages 954 Reaction score 1,554 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 2, 2014 #4 Nice finds! Even with the tip nick.
Dirt fishing Wolf Bronze Member Joined Dec 29, 2009 Messages 2,217 Reaction score 528 Golden Thread 0 Location G P, Illinois Detector(s) used DFX, Nokta Makro Simplex + Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 2, 2014 #5 Nice finds
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 2, 2014 #6 You are the most constant point finder on here I believe, Great finds
A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Mar 2, 2014 Thread Owner #7 monsterrack said: You are the most constant point finder on here I believe, Great finds Click to expand... I spend a lot of time looking.
monsterrack said: You are the most constant point finder on here I believe, Great finds Click to expand... I spend a lot of time looking.
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,706 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 2, 2014 #8 As always, nice finds. Did you find any broken ones?
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 2, 2014 #9 Good week Americus. Both were big and the one has a nice patina and serrations. Did they hear treat the material in your area?
Good week Americus. Both were big and the one has a nice patina and serrations. Did they hear treat the material in your area?
F fongu Bronze Member Joined Mar 30, 2012 Messages 1,342 Reaction score 879 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 3, 2014 #10 Nice finds.
A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Mar 3, 2014 Thread Owner #11 fyrffytr1 said: As always, nice finds. Did you find any broken ones? Click to expand... I only found one broken point that I did not show.
fyrffytr1 said: As always, nice finds. Did you find any broken ones? Click to expand... I only found one broken point that I did not show.
A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Mar 3, 2014 Thread Owner #12 Tnmountains said: Good week Americus. Both were big and the one has a nice patina and serrations. Did they hear treat the material in your area? Click to expand... Yes.
Tnmountains said: Good week Americus. Both were big and the one has a nice patina and serrations. Did they hear treat the material in your area? Click to expand... Yes.