A crazy civilian kills public officials and it makes world headlines. BUT...

chkn

Apr 12, 2010
Yeah, really. I was wondering if they'll be charged for assassinating the economy (causing mass starvation and violence)?

OP
OP
mikeofaustin

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
chkn said:
Yeah, really. I was wondering if they'll be charged for assassinating the economy (causing mass starvation and violence)?

Or killing a civilian on the street corner because the cop was drunk....

(slam dunk).

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Remember MARY JO...At least he's been sober for a couple of years now.

S

Smee

mikeofaustin said:
...when a crazy public official kills civilians it does not, even despite it happening a LOT more. Heck, they'll even get paid vacation for it.

Sure am glad it couldn't be a "conspiracy" of some sort . . . I mean, reporters can't be "everywhere" and see "everything" so it must not be happening.

The media would never hide the truth from us, or sugar coat it even.

That's why we know there's nothing to the chem trails . . . the media would have made it front page news.

That missile off Cali . . . the media said it was a contrail from a jet, so it must have been.

The truth of the matter is, politics makes strange bedfellows . . . as has been said so many times. Money and fear are two of the strongest tools the government has. Now, why would the media try to keep these things hidden for certain politicians and not others?

Unfortunately, personal integrity does not exist in the world of journalism. Greed, fear and politics is all that steers journalism anymore, not the truth. Thus, journalism no longer serves the once noble purpose it did.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Yea, one just to look at NPR for an example.

OP
OP
mikeofaustin

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
... perhaps I wrote this in haste. I want to add a little.
The guy that did these killing was deemed crazy. Signifying he had no control over his actions. Now, what about people that do have control over their actions and do things to kill people. Case in point, the oil rig disaster. There were people that knowingly put people in harms way. But in this instance, it's o.k. because it's 'capitalism'.

I don't think it's fare to make a big deal about deaths in this case, if they don't make as much of a big deal as other deaths by people that knowing could have prevented deaths in other cases. Again, oil rig fire.

cdltpx

Jul 6, 2009
Galvez La 70769
Detector(s) used
ACE 250/2 coils BH 2 coils/ Garrett pinpointer.
mikeofaustin said:
...when a crazy public official kills civilians it does not, even despite it happening a LOT more. Heck, they'll even get paid vacation for it.
Look at N Korea 3 million of their people died of starvation and prison camp treatment. This happened after the iron curtian fell(Russia missed a few oil deliveries) and it is an example of what we will see when oil prices rise to high that it will cause incredible strife in all nations around the world. Cuba on the other hand told their people to grow on any land they can if there is land not being cultivated cultivate it and they are stronger and healthier as a result. Dare I say a possible model of how to recover from addiction to oil.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread