A DIAGRAM OF ALPHA MONUMENT

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
this pic has been moved to my own site, better company no trolls..all are welcome to register-bring your pics and quesions - where we dont deny treasure signs, we solve them

where we are not trapped in cloud reading, or confused by trail signs of paradolia, we solve
spanish monuments and decode for Distance and Direction.
rangler
spanishtreasure.longstairs.com/php

Last edited:
OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
this is an Alpha Monument that I photoed in a trip to the superstition mountains in '03. The classic and stunning in person ;monument is amazing, the hoyo was seen first as we came around the bend in the dry wash..heading northerly...the photo revealed t he compass heading almost immediatly..272 degree as we rounded the bend my compass was in my hand and as I looked at this open valley of some size my compass was saying due west..and there stark white against a hillside of green cacti and brown dirt was a white diamond shaped rock a brilliant eye catcher was never made that was better than this one..wow
the elements
1.the white dog, in the lower left , amost a cartoon white dog, his eyes are looking intently at the compass bearing of 272* the hoyo also has the shape of the white diamond-telling us what to look for it also pointed to thehill side it was sitting on.the bear head, the lizard shadow, the mans profile face looking at the sky. in all 7 elements that confirm the monument..no cloud reading here friends..there really so easy to see and to read..the trail we hiked was worn down about 2-3 ' from the heavy mule loads hauled over this very trail for eons..

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
this is a later period alpha than the one in the supers, see how small it is by comparision, easly hide in the brush.

This alpha was used a few tiimes over decades as two sets of mating sea turtles are hidden here...and the owl/horses head pointer was expertly craved and shows the state of the art in monument building..with over 9 elements and no hoyo,and the horses head, we are looking at the kings own alpha monument here~!
oro bro
rangler

Last edited:

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this is old dogs "nubian princess Alpha monument- decoded - an amazing bit of workmanship there...

"You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension - a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into ,

" The Twilight Zone."

bob632

Banned
Nov 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow that is amazing, Rambler.

That you actually think you did something there.

Pure paradolia or whatever that word is you like to use.

1600 bucks for a completely useless website domain name isn't bad, let us know how you come out on that.

And yes I do have a bunch of owl pictures but I'm not going to show you any.......sorry.

oreos bros

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ragler:
I see that you trimed off the copyright notice with YOUR name on that marked up photo that belongs to Old Dog. Did somebody call you out on it?? After all, you can't copyright somebody ELSES's photo even though you put some marks on it.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ranglers Code

Hey I found Ranglers code, watch here lol.

Last edited:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LMAO..........too funny. :coffee2:

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Almost didnt post it, was waiting for Rangler to copyright it first.

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
you both are the two no nothings - who attack the one who knows something-you share the troll:goldtrophy:trophy~!!u
since you dont seem to be familar with the problems of writting a book, my publist tells me to copyright work that is
part of my intelectual property, and yes trollstack you can copyright your work even when it is on top of someone elese photo-as it is not the pic I am copyrighting is is the Intelectual propertyof identifing the elements of the spanish monument code , circling them for others to identfy as a learning example for folks to see, mostly people who are interested in solving t he code as it pertains to their monument. I trade free information about their monuments in return for copyrighting the work 'i do on those pics..and I always ask for permission to post any pics solely for teaching examples..what is it any of your damn business anyway, that you stick your nose in my business...go do something interlectual yourself rather than cloud reading and pretending paraidolia is real signs, what a joke !! then you wouldnt have so much time on your idle hands. oh just thought -you should know - part of the reason for even having a book to write, is partly because of trollls, jerks, no nothings, cloud readers who confuse people, and all the malcontents, agents deniers ect, I kept at it, just to throw this book in your face, The Code is Broken, all those jerks, trolls, deniers,agebect were wrong wrong wrong, see if your smart enough to do this math, 100,000 books@$100.each ha laughing all the way to the banks - thanks for being such an irrasable malconent, disrubter,hijacker,adolencent jackass paradoliac-you played your part well! - tanks scheetheart~!
I will NOT be engaging you again, as I am too busy..yep..ah huh thats right , too busy organiszing over 4,000 photos[all copyrighted] Sh*tStack, ha via con diablo muchacho :laughing7:

Last edited:

bob632

Banned
Nov 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this is a really disappointing and ungrateful attitude from a guy that asked to use ONE OF MY pictures in his book. you can't just pull pictures off of the internet and copyright them.....you don't own them.

Rest assured that if any of my pics end up in your book you will be sued for 1 million dollars each instance.

how's the book coming rambler?

and don't kid yourself anyone that has had dealings with you in the past knows exactly what your act is, pull the troll card all you want, it's not hard to make you look foolish.

:hello: oreos bros

Last edited:

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
this is a really disappointing and ungrateful attitude from a guy that asked to use ONE OF MY pictures in his book. you can't just pull pictures off of the internet and copyright them.....you don't own them....

Copyrights do not need to be applied for or granted - the act of publishing a piece of intellectual property (text, photo, original art, etc) automatically qualifies the piece as being legally copyrighted. Publishing not only refers to printed media, but also internet postings on webpages, blogs, forums, etc. Using a photo that was lifted from the internet without the photo owner's permission is an infringement of copyright laws. You can repost another's photo or comments within the context of a web-based discussion, but you cannot use such information for your own purposes - it belongs to its creator.

I've been charitably trying to warn the gullible away from the babble within these threads for too long now - I'll gladly pass the torch to you. Good luck.

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
the pics , the 4,000 pics were taken me, over the decades with my trusy sony digit cam, starting with 5 megapixels until mu llast and current model W350 14 mpxll and panoramic model to get the entire ridge line in one shot, plus an additional, 100 hand drawn monuments and trail markers taken from real life as I reembered each of the 100 different monuments,,I have enough material for a trilogy~!! ha and that pic, I didnt use it as it was photoshoped looked like to me.
good bye-I will not be engaging you any longer,with all the work ahead of me..no time for this foolishness
adios munchacho

you too springer, a big malcontent hanging out on a treaseer forum for 8 years + and YOUR THE BIGGEST TREASURE DENIER, WHAT IS THAT ALL ABOUT, YOUR A PHONY AND A PAID AGENT OF SOME ALPHABET SOUP TYPE DEAL, AND WHEN YOUR ON THIS SITE, YOU ARE WORKING~!DIGN READ YOU OUT ON HIS LAST POST, SNIFFED YOU RIGHT OUT,
DIGN IS ALWAYS RIGHT, AND i STAND WITH HIM ON HIS OBSERVATION, You guys have done nothing nothing to disuade me and the [oh and a full-time apologist for the Jesuits!]
breaking of the Jesuit Code, in fact your ignorance spurred me on, kippe kai aa- MF~!

if you think little bobby is going to impact me any ha thats a joke, maybe volume 2 be dedicated to his foolishness~! but I doubt it....
true trackers newbies and other can join my site, and never see this kind of crap again,because ?I have a bouncer at the door...no cloud readers, no deniers, no trolls, no malcontents,no paraidolicas, no know nothings, no hijackers, no disruptors, no agents,
no jesuits,wabba be or otherwise no arm chair wanna bies, no kidders, no bullsh*t artists like bob,no neanderthal trolls like swr - one of the truest things dign4it said was, "some people are in over their head even in shallow water"
adios ninos
rangler

Last edited:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MAAnnnn, Ragler...........tell us how you REALLY feel. LMAO. While you are away working on your book of 'borrowed" ideas and photos, perhaps you could buy a dictionary and learn to spell.......even the most common words. When you get to spouting off and you caveman mentality bubbles forth, your spelling becomes atrocious. Truly a comical situation; an author who cannot spell. Oh, well, such as life.

Ragler, why do you think anyone would pay $100 for a book that contains the things other, REAL treasure hunters have found and freely shared?? The Carsons have had that market cornered for YEARS and the prices they charge for THEIR books is far below the century mark. Besides, if you had truly conquered the Spanish / Jesuit / "whoever" codes, you'd be too busy out recovering the goodies they would lead you to, and trying to decide what island to buy or where to build your castle or hugh log lodge.

The true treasure FINDERS do not write books and articles about their successes. Believe me, I KNOW and have KNOWN successful people in that arena and they never call attention to themselves in any way. It's a lot like combat veterans. The ones who do all the talking and bragging were never shot at; just as those who profess to know how to find treasure don't know SPIT about it. After the end of the Vietnam war, I met so many guys in OKC (and other places) who claimed to have been Navy SEALs in that war. Hell, the SEALs never had so many men in it's ranks as I ran into around the country. I knew just enough about that branch of service, to let me ask a few questions here and there that pointed out the phoneys.......and ALL of them were phoneys. Kinda like you.

And adios, little chilito. Or should I say, Do Maimi.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rangler you have been here long enough to know our rules and have been warned in past about insults and attacks....

Since warnings haven't work maybe a timeout will get your attention...

We will NOT go quietly into the night!

Last edited:

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Copyrighting intellectual property.hmmm

"my publist tells me to copyright work that is
part of my intelectual property, and yes trollstack you can copyright your work even when it is on top of someone elese photo-as it is not the pic I am copyrighting is is the Intelectual propertyof identifing the elements of the spanish monument code , circling them for others to identfy "

Well..that is interesting. I suppose down the road one could then claim a share if a recovery were made using the copyrighted intellectual property. Additionally, I could see suits if any of those elements were published in another book or perhaps even spoken of online. Frivolous and far fetched? Perhaps..perhaps not. But a headache for the one being sued.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I checked this out a couple years ago,you can copy a photo from here,and view it in your home for your private viewing,you can then only post it back on this forum. or whatever forum you copied it from, it can only be reposted on that forum. it dosent matter how many marks or words you add on it,its still not your photo to repost else where, either online or offline. All the copyrights laws have been change,because of the internet. photographers where behind the laws being changed, out of fear that there work being stolen. it be like me taking the photo of the flag being raise at Iwo Jima and adding something on it,then reposting it as my work,or just reposting it.Dont get caught.If that was the case,we could all quit our jobs, and pull photos of the internet to sell to publishers for calendars. come to think of it,the publishers could do it themselves,and wouldn't need us or photographers.its not the 1970's. He better can his publisher,there not giving him good modern day advice. If anyone is doing a book,and you need some photos,let me know, maybe we can work something out. I got thousands of them on stone signs. Ill sign the rights over on ones your interested in. Iam even working on getting some photos of silver and gold.

Last edited:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Desertmoons:
.......and there are enough ambulance chasers around who are more than willing to take a 50% of any "out of court" settlements to advert filing a lawsuit.

DogTTHr:
Betcha a dollar, ragler is self-publishing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread