What's new

A Doozy to Dowse - with more info than usual ...

Nobody

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2013
Messages
45
Reaction score
12
Golden Thread
0
Location
Colorado
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi there. Boy, did you miss some good stuff off of my keyboard. Some remains, here and there, The Nobody Ghost, in snippets of quoted posts ...
 
Last edited:
I marked my best spot, although there were several hits around that area, especially going west from it.
 

Attachments

  • Hicks1-Nobody.webp
    Hicks1-Nobody.webp
    167.1 KB · Views: 101
I marked 2 sites, that might be interesting to check out.
 

Attachments

  • Hicks2-Nobody.webp
    Hicks2-Nobody.webp
    198.6 KB · Views: 99
Found 1 site here, might be interesting to check out.
 

Attachments

  • Hicks3-Nobody.webp
    Hicks3-Nobody.webp
    189.1 KB · Views: 115
There does seem to be either quartz or a quartz vein off to the right of my hit, but like you said it probably was just a story.
 

Attachments

  • Hicks1-B-Nobody.webp
    Hicks1-B-Nobody.webp
    57.4 KB · Views: 125
Could I get a closer look at the area in Red?
attachmentWWFYXL6T.webp
 
I am getting 2 areas that has an exposed gold vein in rose quartz. I think I have been there...Art

attachmentZSY9GMV5.webp

According to how long these veins have been exposed to the weather there will be pieces of gold on the downhill side spreading out in a upside down vee pattern..
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom