What's new

A Few Finds Plus a Little Gold

DrJoePrime

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
1,535
Reaction score
949
Golden Thread
0
Location
Long Beach, California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's Surfmaster Dual Field, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
The original title on this post was going to be Waiting For The Gold. Luckily the gold was found in the mean time and I have a new title..:hello2:

The other items are: a silver hollow type earring which is very light. a silver stud with what looks to be a real diamond (but probably not), a silver Washington quarter.

At my local beach I discovered a small area that had some mini pockets of heavier items. Lots of quarters and the earrings. I revisited the spots over a five day period and the finds became rarer and rarer. Then one day it was only 3 little zincs I could squeeze out of that area after an hour's of searching. Disappointed, I veered away from that spot and about twenty feet from there got this sweet sound that tells me it's Good. And it was...down about 6 to 8 inches a nice 14K vintage wedding band. Only 2.5 grams but it sure felt good in my scoop.
+
Gold27novsm.jpg
FindsNovsm.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Very nice looking ring. Congratulations.
 
Congratulations!! The gold is gold!!
 
That is a beautiful ring...congrats.
 
that is a really pretty band! congrats
 
Thats one for the case..... beautiful ring. I like bands.... but rarely keep any....but that one id keep for sure. Congrats.


Dew
 
Congrats on your finds. The band has some beautiful craftsmanship to it, it's would be a keeper if I found it.
 
Definitely a keeper - congratulations!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom