What's new

A few interesting finds

painterx7

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
2,579
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found a nutting stone , broke knife ,tip a couple of utilized flakes and a piece in question is flint with cortex looks to have some polish in the dish part but idk tell me what y'all think ;)
 

Attachments

  • image-795934144.webp
    image-795934144.webp
    35.7 KB · Views: 144
  • image-3734087806.webp
    image-3734087806.webp
    34.6 KB · Views: 139
  • image-3173357020.webp
    image-3173357020.webp
    30.7 KB · Views: 156
  • image-976410815.webp
    image-976410815.webp
    35.4 KB · Views: 137
  • image-2861726838.webp
    image-2861726838.webp
    24.2 KB · Views: 153
  • image-1111336470.webp
    image-1111336470.webp
    48.4 KB · Views: 133
  • image-2486197612.webp
    image-2486197612.webp
    46.3 KB · Views: 146
  • image-298413554.webp
    image-298413554.webp
    49.4 KB · Views: 150
Upvote 0
I need to start keeping the stone bowls I find. I assumed they were natural and pushed them to the side :o

Alot of them are natural (Omars)
 
Last edited:
I cant even find a natural one.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom