creskol said:The item on the left of the first photo is, I think, the attachment loop from a tin-back rosette.
thrillathahunt said:I think you are right, the metal appears to be tin. Thanks creskol!
bigcypresshunter said:creskol said:The item on the left of the first photo is, I think, the attachment loop from a tin-back rosette.thrillathahunt said:I think you are right, the metal appears to be tin. Thanks creskol!
I have heard of a lead back rosette. Can you explain the difference? Was this piece attached to a lead backing?
It does look kinda weak for a strap guide.
I was just getting ready to ask you directly what you meant by tin. I see you answered it thanks.thrillathahunt said:I am sorry, I was refering to the round piece (second from the left). My bad.
Is the item far left brass?uglymailman said:Long thin item looks like sheath for a letter opener.
