What's new

A few pieces from the garden

drewa1977

Greenie
Joined
Sep 19, 2013
Messages
12
Reaction score
15
Golden Thread
0
Over the past three years, I have found some broken pieces which I have not clearly identified but have a guess as to what they are. Wanted to see what everyone else's thoughts are on these. I believe one may be a broken rifle flint.

image-2438716356.webp



image-1366669226.webp



image-3785210726.webp



image-4228395250.webp

The other I believe may be a broken bannerstone. Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated. All from southern Ohio.

image-1786837568.webp



image-2381152360.webp



image-4290615648.webp



image-2342550861.webp
 
Upvote 0
Looks to be part of a banner.
 
Oh yeah, banner stone segment. Nice scraper too! I don't think it is a gun flint.
 
Shame that banded slate bannerstone is broken.
The other I think is a broken knife.
 
1st is a broken blade and the other is a broken banner, what heart breakers.:BangHead:Good find:icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom