What's new

A Few Tools and Points From Texas

Jturk76

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2017
Messages
31
Reaction score
37
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A couple of recent finds on my property on the Edwards Plateau. All found above ground while wandering and pondering. IMG_0101.webpIMG_0102.webp
 
Upvote 0
Good stuff!! I like the black point. Do you what type the corner notch is on the bottom right?
 
Right on. I've found tons of great stuff recently.
Tony, our views of the photos may be different so I hope I am answering your question. The point on the bottom right is a broken Edwards based on my Overstreet comparison.
 
I believe it is allowed to dig a hole in Tx if its your own property. Nice surface finds just think whats below.
 
Definitely legal to dig here and I have some great spots already dug out due to old dirt roads I had re-worked. Piles to sift everywhere! Now I just need more time.
 
Definitely legal to dig here and I have some great spots already dug out due to old dirt roads I had re-worked. Piles to sift everywhere! Now I just need more time.

Maybe in the fall when it isnt so hot
 
Agreed! The humidity is brutal this summer.
 
Agreed! The humidity is brutal this summer.

Ive got rain and humidity. You would think the rain would help cool it off but of course not.
 
Nope, only a cold beverage and AC will do for this time of the year.
 
Great finds ! God bless Texas. ;)
 
I believe it is allowed to dig a hole in Tx if its your own property. Nice surface finds just think whats below.
I know of some pay to dig sites in Tx. that have a large shaker table set up for you and the average # of points found in a day is 50 at a price of $200 per person.
 
I love Tx. artifacts but it is a shame that they are not held in high value in the artifact world of collecting. You just never know what you will find in Tx.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom