What's new

A first for me and apparently popular this week

Mifarmer

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2014
Messages
254
Reaction score
448
Golden Thread
0
Location
Barry county
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO x2 XP DEUS!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was at a friends this morning for coffee and we headed out to the woods next to his house, found the typical can slaw and horse tack stuff then we popped this out of the ground unfortunately it was struck by a shovel some how :BangHead:
Kyle- image.webp
 
Nice dig, Kyle. :icon_thumleft: And the same year as mine...amazing! Must have been a good year to own a dog. Keep digging!

HH
 
Sweet! Love them old dog tags! Congrats.
 
Nice old dog tag!! Great find!!
I assume 1927, however, kinda looks like it could be 1886 at first
 
Congrats! I've not dug a dog tag ever, in seven years of dirtfishing -
 
Good score on the old dog tag.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
It must have been on edge because the signal was very choppy and all over the place, I almost didn't dig it.
Kyle-
 
I think I know YOU :D

Cool find Kyle
 
nice old dog tag sir!...they are fun to find and very collectible!
 
Congratz on a nice old dog tag!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom