BARKER
Bronze Member
Hi; I may be mad but I DO love her. If I did not punish her by taking her phone away then she, being a kid (17), would use it as an excuse to do God knows what. When it comes to her physical & mental safety "NOTHING" gets in my way for sure. My kid "knows" to check in at regular intervals. She "knows" she does not belong out walking the streets at 2:45am. Let alone go to some DESERTED PLACE like Deer Island. SOOOOOO, In 3 days We will have "the Talk"". Depending on her attitude she will either get her phone back or it will be another 3 days. Her choice. BUT when all is said and done she will know I love her. End of story. NOW about Pokemon. Who do I go after ??
PEACE:RONB
PS: you can bet I'm thinking about this one for sure. !!!
Folks; What say ye Parents ?? Do you think it is time to take OUR kids back ?? I await. PEACE:RONB
PEACE:RONB PS: you can bet I'm thinking about this one for sure. !!!
Folks; What say ye Parents ?? Do you think it is time to take OUR kids back ?? I await. PEACE:RONB
Last edited:


How the hell do you miss an oncoming 30 ton TRAIN !!!
The crooks have already started their crap as well. 3 idiots in Florida were luring young teens to secluded areas where these scumbags would rob them. They got busted. Good riddance. I think what's gonna happen is enough people are gonna get hurt and the Lawsuits will start and this Fad will die a due cold hard death. My kid gets hurt and may God help them. They won't have to worry about the cops. They'll have to worry about ME.!!
. I'm stopping here. I'm getting worked up. What say ye Folks ?? I await. PEACE:RONB
I await. PEACE:RONB













