jerseyben
Gold Member
- Joined
- Nov 18, 2010
- Messages
- 5,216
- Reaction score
- 2,180
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- NJ Pine Barrens
- Detector(s) used
- T2 SE
- Primary Interest:
- Other
We're / They're "haters".... What do you mean? You come across or sound like a left wing loyalist who endorses this kind of behavior from children or expect parents to encourage it?
You and people like YOU are the problem. Not some kids enjoying life playing a video game. Politicizing everything, feeling the need to be miserable about something that you don't even understand.
What kind of behavior, specifically, do you claim I endorse? Kids playing video games and enjoying their life? Yes, guilty.
I don't think a single word of HATE has been said this Entire Thread. We have only talked about good old fashioned Common Sense which some people lack. Apparently Common Sense has become a serious problem for a lot of people. I stand by my Actions regarding my kids disrespectful, dangerous behavior. The Evidence speaks for itself. What say ye Folks ?? I await. PEACE:RONB 



Another for you could be "Zombie kills Zombie".
PEACE:RONB






