A Golden New Year To You All!

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Attachments

• HNY14.jpg
    HNY14.jpg
    919.2 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Upvote 0

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'll second that. May we all be healthier, happier, wealthier, and wiser.

Last edited:

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
As we approach the end of yet another year, I can't help but look back over everything that has happened in 2013. I for one have learned a lot of new things and hope I've been able to help others to pick up a new trick or two along the way as well. It's been a year of making new friends and loosing a few old ones as well. I even managed to re-find some old friends and get caught up with them.

To my new friends here on T-Net... I wish you all every success in your mining, full pans and no problems. Good health to you all!

To the old friends.... I welcome you back into my life and am glad you've returned. You've been missed

To those fighting for our rights and freedom to mine in the future, I thank you!

To the enviro-nazis.... May the courts always rule AGAINST you and may you have to pay back every dime you've stolen from the people of this country with your "Sue and settle" tactics. (With interest of course!)

GI

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
As we approach the end of yet another year, I can't help but look back over everything that has happened in 2013. I for one have learned a lot of new things and hope I've been able to help others to pick up a new trick or two along the way as well. It's been a year of making new friends and loosing a few old ones as well. I even managed to re-find some old friends and get caught up with them.

To my new friends here on T-Net... I wish you all every success in your mining, full pans and no problems. Good health to you all!

To the old friends.... I welcome you back into my life and am glad you've returned. You've been missed

To those fighting for our rights and freedom to mine in the future, I thank you!

To the enviro-nazis.... May the courts always rule AGAINST you and may you have to pay back every dime you've stolen from the people of this country with your "Sue and settle" tactics. (With interest of course!)

GI
Well said, preach on my brother!

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
A very happy new year to all of you, and may the gold only be bigger and more plentiful this year!

All the best,

Lanny

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread