What's new

A good detector to hunt zombies

Pots legal in a few states. Might account for the numerous zombie sightings. I think there's one next door.
 
I hear those are going to be banned soon....and they are useless for the undead...

You have to have the correct ammo...

 
Zombie hunting? That's easier than bagging a deer or a Canadian goose that are so over-populated right now.

Look out your window. See the hipster holding his telecommunication device walking blindly, crashing into trees? They're everywhere!

I know what you could do. Go on this stupid thing called facebook and post that you're giving away free I-Phone 6S's at a certain location and....

VIOLA! You'll get truckloads of zombies! Plus, each year they're getting more plump too! :snorting:

You owe me one!

:occasion14:
Are they any good barbequed??:laughing7:
 
Well, I would start my hunt with a Tesoro Silver uMax assault detector, equipped with an 11" x 8" Widescan "Zombie Defense" Coil. Light enough to jerk up in a hurry and smack a zombie in the face with that big coil, then take 'em down with the modified anodized aluminum upper rod.

Best of luck!
 
Are they any good barbequed??:laughing7:

Hell NO!!!! (not that I know personally though)... :occasion14: I'd rather throw a skunk or armadillo on the grill first. Hell if your that hungry come on over and I'll take the edge off for ya...:icon_thumleft:
 
Let's roll.


792547013021156493.webp
 
Ahem. Zombies don't swim but they can walk across the ocean floor till they reach your island. They seem rather bloated so I don't know how that exactly works. Two cinder blocks will NOT keep a body underwater. (My dad worked a case of a time delayed floater). Strangely, I was ring tossing one night and a one eyed carnie gave me a gold ring that sounds like a match of yours. I'll dig it out of the washer pit this squirrel season and I'll mail it to you. I accept western union telechecks.
 
Brains( Someone had to say it,shrug)
 
Great,...now all I need is a deep metal detector and I think a good positive pressure bio-hazard suit would be needed as well...

and snacks, don't forget the snacks...
 
Some very strange goings on here. :alien: I'll find myself a cave to hide in until this is all over.:flag_red:
Marvin
 
Some very strange goings on here. :alien: I'll find myself a cave to hide in until this is all over.:flag_red: Marvin

I got one (cave).... water and wood abundant. Bring a fry pan, a few knives, a lot of ammo, a few rifles and maybe some extra cloths (not sharing). All ya gotta do is bring back my "Golden Horseshoe" you stole.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/g...59-metal-detectiing-tn-cave-anybody-done.html

Since your close... I'll share Marvin... but space is limited. Now, pick your poison!!!!!!!!!!!! :laughing7:
 
I got one (cave).... water and wood abundant. Bring a fry pan, a few knives, a lot of ammo, a few rifles and maybe some extra cloths (not sharing). All ya gotta do is bring back my "Golden Horseshoe" you stole.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/g...59-metal-detectiing-tn-cave-anybody-done.html

Since your close... I'll share Marvin... but space is limited. Now, pick your poison!!!!!!!!!!!! :laughing7:
You realize of course that your cave is no secret. It is connected to a cave system from Alabama through North Georgia and into Tennessee.
The back door is not closed and easy for me to access.
Marvin
PS, The Horseshoe stays with my collection.
 
You realize of course that your cave is no secret. It is connected to a cave system from Alabama through North Georgia and into Tennessee.
The back door is not closed and easy for me to access.
Marvin
PS, The Horseshoe stays with my collection.

Damn you Marvin.... I just start to get over how you pulled that off and you rat yourself out. Underground cave system - you to me - ....? We need to work out a deal. Call me on my private, private and real private phone. 1-800-285-7448 or 1-800-bul-****.
 
Zombies???? Oh you mean uniformed VOTERS this year.

Don't mess with zombies. They'll show up at all the wrong times, go thru everything in the 'frig, try to eat the pets and worst of all THEY'RE NOT POTTY TRAINED.
 
I don't know how long any of you guys have been detecting,, but over the years I've gotten hundreds of "GHOST SIGNALS"
 
Zombie hunting? That's easier than bagging a deer or a Canadian goose that are so over-populated right now.

Look out your window. See the hipster holding his telecommunication device walking blindly, crashing into trees? They're everywhere!

I know what you could do. Go on this stupid thing called facebook and post that you're giving away free I-Phone 6S's at a certain location and....

VIOLA! You'll get truckloads of zombies! Plus, each year they're getting more plump too! :snorting:

You owe me one!

:occasion14:

Can we bar-b-que 'em??:drunken_smilie:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom