What's new

A good detector to hunt zombies

fuceye

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2015
Messages
290
Reaction score
226
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites xlt,ctx3030,equinox 850
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As of late I,ve been thinking about diging up a couple zombies. Yes I said zombies. I found a old
Chest in an attic of an old church. In the chest was 3 gold rings,a silver cross and a map. The rings were large,around 2 1/4 inches in diameter and had arrows markets on them. The cross also has an arrow on the back of it pointing to the top. On the map there are 4 circles the same size as the rings and each circle has 3 register marks that match up with the arrows on the rings.
There seems to be a ring missing,the map suggests it can be found with the help of " an eye that sees in earth" the maps says also that the missing teeth of the undead will guide the eye to the missing ring.
In the chest under the purple velvet lining was a folded letter with a broken seal of red wax,in the folded paper was 4 gold teeth. 2 canine, and 2 molars.all teeth were drilled and threaded on a silver chan. The length of silver chain begins and ends with gold links and tied together with black long hair....human I think....
The letter was dated dec 21 1425 , and signed by Pope Martinus V.

i think the detector would need to see deep....
 
Well. You would probably need to do a mod since you definitely need a dagger like attachment capable of penetrating a skull. Personally I would go with something silver but I do tend to be overly cautious.
 
I think you might want to seek out some professional help, from a therapist.
 
I think you might want to seek out some professional help, from a therapist.

The priest suggested I look here...the therapist sent me to the prist....and said I should use a leache digging tool....and a big trash and treasure pouch....
 
I think you might want to seek out some professional help, from a therapist.
Jason, Jason, when the zombies eat your face off, don't come running to us....
 
I have the eye that you need. Dug it up in 2015 in a school yard. :tongue3:

20150502_183610.webp
 
Jason, Jason, when the zombies eat your face off, don't come running to us....

Well, if my face was eaten off I would have a hard time running to you. :headbang:
 
Great,...now all I need is a deep metal detector and I think a good positive pressure bio-hazard suit would be needed as well...

Now if we could only find the teeth...:tongue3:
 
The priest suggested I look here...the therapist sent me to the prist....and said I should use a leache digging tool....and a big trash and treasure pouch....

Leache digging tool?? There ya go, startin' it all up again!!:censored:
 
Leache digging tool?? There ya go, startin' it all up again!!:censored:

Pretty sure only Fiskars products kill zombies.....or was it vampires. Well crap....
 
Ha ha.... yawl apparently have no real 'sperience hunting for the undead.

Everyone knows you need to replace the double D coil with a brain.
 
Great,...now all I need is a deep metal detector and I think a good positive pressure bio-hazard suit would be needed as well...

Maybe go back to the frig and get another cold one (maybe 2).
 
A good detector would be a Smith & Wesson!
 
Zombie hunting? That's easier than bagging a deer or a Canadian goose that are so over-populated right now.

Look out your window. See the hipster holding his telecommunication device walking blindly, crashing into trees? They're everywhere!

I know what you could do. Go on this stupid thing called facebook and post that you're giving away free I-Phone 6S's at a certain location and....

VIOLA! You'll get truckloads of zombies! Plus, each year they're getting more plump too! :snorting:

You owe me one!

:occasion14:
 
I hear the new Tesoro coming out in 2016 will have a zombie mode.
 
Sell the letter from the pope and use the money to purchase a large yacht. Zombies can't swim.
 
A good detector would be a Smith & Wesson!

I hear those are going to be banned soon....and they are useless for the undead...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom