What's new

A good word about Bounty Hunter

Since I'm a new Kat in the Alley I'm guessing Fisher's IS Bounty Hunter?
 

Attachments

  • F4larger.webp
    F4larger.webp
    9.1 KB · Views: 198
Kat, First Texas "comapny name" Bought out Bounty Hunter, Fisher, Tenektics "sp" ect. The 3300 up the post was made by bounty hunter, the f4 fisher looks the same but diffrent in a few ways.
 
Are the differences significant?
The F-4 is newer than the 3300 so I'm guessing the
machine has been spiced up considerably!
Katz
 
Kat, the F4 has a 3 section rod, DD coil and better circut board, yes it is a bit better. If i didnt own the 3300 myself i would jump on the F4. My main machine is a Fisher F-75
 
Are the coils interchangeable?
Will the coils on the 3300 work on the F-4 or your F-75?
Katz
 
ALL of the Bounty Hunter coils will work with the F4 (and the newer F2) and vice versa.

This is one reason I upgraded to the F4 from the BH 3300 (which I loved).

BTW the F75 is NOT compatible with the coils.

HH Joe
 
bergie uses an inexpensive Bounty Hunter and his finds are pretty incredible! i dont care for them personally, but they do work, and quite well i might add, in the right hands. i think location and really knowing whatever it is you use is more important in most cases.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom