A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

have a #5 carved on the cliff also, which if most don't know that means silver in the area.

ancientghost2004, thank you for the information on the #5. I have seen the number #4 carved on a bear monument. No one has ever been able to tell me what the number 4 means, but now, thanks to your post, I have a theory that perhaps the number 4 means Gold, just based on the fact that you stated the number 5 means silver. Would you concur on this conclusion or do you perhaps know the true meaning of this number?

ancientghost2004, thank you for the information on the #5. I have seen the number #4 carved on a bear monument. No one has ever been able to tell me what the number 4 means, but now, thanks to your post, I have a theory that perhaps the number 4 means Gold, just based on the fact that you stated the number 5 means silver. Would you concur on this conclusion or do you perhaps know the true meaning of this number?

Im not sure what the 4 means, but I know 7 means gold, and when you see a 6 look out for a death trap nearby.

What else do you have around the 4 and do you think it is cache site related. Is it by itself or close to something else.

Yes the four that was found had a broken heart with it and went under a water trap to the treasure (hence being baptized under water) This was an actual sign/glyph on a cliff that somebody else told me about.

Yes the four that was found had a broken heart with it and went under a water trap to the treasure (hence being baptized under water) This was an actual sign/glyph on a cliff that somebody else told me about.

A site I have here in Kansas I have a 4 deeply carved, will see if I can find the pic. I will post when found

What else do you have around the 4 and do you think it is cache site related. Is it by itself or close to something else.

mdog, I found it back in 2008 carved on a standing bear monument. There's a lot of boulders in that area and around that bear monument. I posted a pic of it on a different thread years ago. Rangler and others were giving their interpretations. One I heard was it means to "go left." That's about all I got.

Do you know anything about the number 4 mdog? I speculate you do based on your response. I understand if you do not want to give info on it, but if you do, it's greatly appreciated.

mdog, I found it back in 2008 carved on a standing bear monument. There's a lot of boulders in that area and around that bear monument. I posted a pic of it on a different thread years ago. Rangler and others were giving their interpretations. One I heard was it means to "go left." That's about all I got.

Do you know anything about the number 4 mdog? I speculate you do based on your response. I understand if you do not want to give info on it, but if you do, it's greatly appreciated.

The only way the 4 would delineate any direction is if other symbols or markers near that 4.

I would treat it as a D and go the direction the bear was looking to see if there was anything over there. I would look for a heart or some type of hole monument, or maybe even a boulder or carving shaped like a D. If that is how the 4 is being used, I would guess you had a KGC site.

The 4 is something I’ve got where I’m at. Got the cross with a 4 to. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1534996961.467521.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1534997004.090052.jpgheres two different kinda 4s to look at.

sandy if bonutr can't talk about that I can shed some light about my site, at the treasure's location, there are several animal faces distinctly looking right at the cave entrance, not a false one either. there is also a ton of shadow signs on the cliff itself, there is a awesome eagle flying towards the door, there is a well defined sharp heart stone down in the gulch below, there are also 2 owls present directly across from the cave on a ledge, one small and one large, a mule monument which has a crazy hoyo underneath. just to the right of that is another hoyo that lines up directly with a rock that's been wedged into the cliff and being held in place. a very awesome king monument is present with a massive cross carved into it as well. I'm going deep into the details now lol...there is a massive heart that is cracked in half near the king monument which is talking of a death trap nearby but doesn't give the direction of where the death will come from, however after being at the site and seeing it myself....there is a stone door that has been carved into the cliff, and 2 huge slider rocks that sit high on the ridge line which when released somehow, will come at an angle and get you, cant outrun it either as the area is very very steep. not a fan of dealing with treasure sites on the sides of cliffs, there is about 10 #7s in the canyon and most of them are carved on monuments as well as on the cliff. have a #5 carved on the cliff also, which if most don't know that means silver in the area. I have counted 3 hearts, 5 owls (bare minimum) a family of 3 giant turtles and the tails all point the same way, a sharp triangular stone which points the way to the site, a Spanish soldier mounted on a horse (monument) 2 huge giant bird monuments and a small one high on a ridge line, a fish monument that looks in the direction of the cave, a high placed heart which is only visible when the setting sun shines on it. the place is insane. even snakes in the area also.

Have you found any cartoonish monuments? I have a location that some of the monuments depict lions, its the sites theme mostly, and a few are cartoonish. It does make them more difficult to spot at first. And do you know if there is a reason they are depicted that way? Artists fancy? I am just curious.

Have you found any cartoonish monuments? I have a location that some of the monuments depict lions, its the sites theme mostly, and a few are cartoonish. It does make them more difficult to spot at first. And do you know if there is a reason they are depicted that way? Artists fancy? I am just curious.

Lion monuments are royalty, being related to treasure and you only find those at the site itself

The 4 is something I’ve got where I’m at. Got the cross with a 4 to. View attachment 1624637View attachment 1624638heres two different kinda 4s to look at.

Orangeman, what have you tried to do with the small 1 and the 2, and the somewhat larger 6 on the second photo? They would indicate two different things.

First thing that I see, is a triangle made of modern numbers.

The second thing that I see, is a time frame, based on the number 2. It is an Aramaic style numeral, which would date it later than the time frame left by the Jesuit priests.
As a general rule of thumb, the one thing that ties different groups of priests together, is that they were educated in Latin, and by Royal decree were to speak all services in Latin. This was a ploy, to control all of the New Testament Churches, in order to control the masses (Classes from rich and educated down to the poor and uneducated) up until King James declared that the Bible, and the Church were to be available to all, and that The Church should not be under the control of the Kings. For the above mentioned reasons. During this previous era, the Latin numerical 2 was written (and carved) to look like our modern letter “Z”.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1535042653.440508.jpg

Notice the numbers on the sun dial, and other places on this navigational tool that was made by Galileo. This tool is in the Galileo Museum.
It was made prior to the changes made by King James.

Those of you that have seen and helped me on my thread, know how many years that I worked to translate the symbols carved into my bluff, and are already aware of the changes made, and the general time frame. The photo of that tool shows the pre-dated changes and it was made by Galileo, circa 1640. It took decades for the changes to to be established throughout the European continent.

Once the changes made their way through the New World ( The Americas) we were left with a hodgepodge of dating sites, based on the strong influence of the Jesuit and Franciscan priest’s records and carvings. Mix in the influence of the free Masons that carried throughout the centuries, and the KGC using old sites and new translations and alpha-numerical languages, we are stuck in in muddy hodgepodge.

Now we need to do twice as much homework on our post Civil War carvings and conformations!

WHEW! That was a lot...
Just because there are new markings on old sites, it doesn’t mean that the site is not old. It only means that it has been tampered with by more modern groups.

I can’t get much deeper than that...

#/:0{>~ (c)

Last edited:
Orangeman, what have you tried to do with the small 1 and the 2, and the somewhat larger 6 on the second photo? They would indicate two different things.

First thing that I see, is a triangle made of modern numbers.

The second thing that I see, is a time frame, based on the number 2. It is an Aramaic style numeral, which would date it later than the time frame left by the Jesuit priests.
As a general rule of thumb, the one thing that ties different groups of priests together, is that they were educated in Latin, and by Royal decree were to speak all services in Latin. This was a ploy, to control all of the New Testament Churches, in order to control the masses (Classes from rich and educated down to the poor and uneducated) up until King James declared that the Bible, and the Church were to be available to all, and that The Church should not be under the control of the Kings. For the above mentioned reasons. During this previous era, the Latin numerical 2 was written (and carved) to look like our modern letter “Z”.

View attachment 1624706

Notice the numbers on the sun dial, and other places on this navigational tool that was made by Galileo. This tool is in the Galileo Museum.
It was made prior to the changes made by King James.

Those of you that have seen and helped me on my thread, know how many years that I worked to translate the symbols carved into my bluff, and are already aware of the changes made, and the general time frame. The photo of that tool shows the pre-dated changes and it was made by Galileo, circa 1640. It took decades for the changes to to be established throughout the European continent.

Once the changes made their way through the New World ( The Americas) we were left with a hodgepodge of dating sites, based on the strong influence of the Jesuit and Franciscan priest’s records and carvings. Mix in the influence of the free Masons that carried throughout the centuries, and the KGC using old sites and new translations and alpha-numerical languages, we are stuck in in muddy hodgepodge.

Now we need to do twice as much homework on our post Civil War carvings and conformations!

WHEW! That was a lot...
Just because there are new markings on old sites, it doesn’t mean that the site is not old. It only means that it has been tampered with by more modern groups.

I can’t get much deeper than that...

#/:0{>~

I have also found that most of these sites are centuries old and have been remarked later, by what I call the Sentinels.

After all.....I did make a promise...
Here is a sketch of a death trap, (I believe either Spanish or Mexican, if you can help identify, it would be of great help), that we uncovered just to get a view of how much work they had put into it. Remember, this is a very steep, loose, gravelly hill. The trap was approx. 3/4 the way to the top. The sheer work put into leveling the hill to make this boggles the mind. It has been re-covered for the time being, until some legal matters are worked out. I will post a couple of photos of it in my next post...
underlyingsketchdt26.JPG

By the way....the face is carved looking directly down into the death trap, not down the hill...

By the way....the face is carved looking directly down into the death trap, not down the hill...

This makes sense seeing as how at my site the death trap they have set up, there is a mythical thunderbird, a snake and other faces that look at a carved stone door. 2 huge slider rocks will come at an angle and bury you after it takes you out. I would imagine seeing a number 6 in that area also.

Excellent drawing!

Loose gravel is a “ Dead [emoji88] give away!”

I should apologize for the pun, but it was half written when I realized it was going to happen...

I pushed a five foot pry bar into loose gravel, under a boulder, on the first or second day on my site.
When my partner and I realized what I had done, we both learned to fly!

Looking back, I realize how stupid I was to tiptoe back to get my bar!

I logged it into my GPS and Topomap just to make sure that I didn’t go back there!

#/80{>~(c)

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back