A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Do you think there can be some drift with the auras or are they directly over top

In Deep, there are the central auras (directly over the cache) and then there are the side auras that pop out from anywhere around the sides of the main central aura, think of the aura like a ball around the treasure and it can come out on the outer edges which is why sometimes you will see one up in the air (the treasure is also disturbing the Earths magnetic field as well), this is why I always try to look for a bright spot within the aura because there is a much better chance that it is right on top of the treasure, I will say this though the aura is always within 50 feet of the cache (usually closer), but don't forget to always verify any aura with good treasure markers.

Last edited:

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Then you've actually used this method to locate an entrance/treasure?

No. I have never found a treasure and don't anticipate that I ever will. But, Sandy should be able to help you find the triangle rock and how it will lead you to the last marker. If you're in the woods and can't get a picture of an aura, this is an option you can explore.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
There seems to be a lot of different magnetometer's do they all work the same

I have a gemini 3 and a pulse star2 do you think they go deep enough

Yes the pulse star 2 should if you can keep the sensitivity way up without becoming unstable and if you have the 2 meter coil setup.

I actually really prefer the GPR as you don't have to look for the deeply buried treasure instead your looking for any shallow anomaly's such as a hole that was refilled in.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Sandy1, thanks for confirming my speculation on the fake cap rocks, but how do you know for certain these were "fake" as opposed to the treasure was removed from the spot at an earlier time or that the treasure was buried very deep like 20, 30, or 40 feet deep? I'm assuming you didn't use the aura method on those 2 spots and only used the markers and alignments to get to those cap rocks?

Is there a dead giveaway that lets you know it's just an enticer after you remove it? For example, what did you find different (if anything) about the fake cap rocks, compared to the real ones? Or are they indistinguishable?

There were no crisscrosses or auras on these and the way I knew they were false is because after removing the cap rocks that were buried, I ran into solid/not dug bedrock after not very far, these were definitely not storages.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
There is one thing that I would like to clarify, I have said many times that the markers that I have found looking into places basically saying DIG HERE in no uncertain terms have been enticers, now those markers were carved, however I have seen shadow markers as well as lit up markers pointing into storage areas before as those are Hidden Markers.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Like I said. I agree NOT to disagree...
Don't count the short shots out...

If you knew the rest of interesting story,
but I will save that for another time & place...

No. I have never found a treasure and don't anticipate that I ever will. But, Sandy should be able to help you find the triangle rock and how it will lead you to the last marker. If you're in the woods and can't get a picture of an aura, this is an option you can explore.

Interesting you're mentioning a different kind of triangle
rock, than what I recall having seen sandy mention here.
Interesting though, rather particularly curious advice there...

Nice try fishing, but the comment above is what I had said...
... :sunny: :fish:
:cross:

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
There is one thing that I would like to clarify, I have said many times that the markers that I have found looking into places basically saying DIG HERE in no uncertain terms have been enticers, now those markers were carved, however I have seen shadow markers as well as lit up markers pointing into storage areas before as those are Hidden Markers.

Again, very Nice Specific Info...:icon_thumright:
You're the best in my opinion. :occasion14:

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Could be, if anybody has found a storage with markers that are all pointed directly at it I sure would love to hear about it.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Could be, if anybody has found a storage with markers that are all pointed directly at it I sure would love to hear about it.

Couldn't say for sure, just observations. No digging, only pics allowed in the park...
Will take more pics when it cools a bit, & see how it may fall together, if the same.

I thought this to be an interesting sort of a triangle. When I saw it, was early spring.
... :sunny: :fish:
:cross:

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
The alignments, triangles and latitude/longitude markers are the three ways I know of and none of them have anything to do with something looking directly at the entrance.
Of course then there are hidden shadow and light arrows and figures looking in the direction of the treasure.

Last edited:

bonuntr

Jun 7, 2012
Utah's Outback
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 LE, Garrett Eagle Eye Deepseeker, Goldbug 2, Bounty Hunter 505, Whites Super 500 Deepseeker, (old, but fun)!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been reading the newer posts....as for markers and monuments leading directly to a burial, I have seen it work. No doubt, 100% verified. Some acquaintances from NM back in the early 90's were able to follow monuments that worked out great. As I have no permission to say anymore about the subject, I will leave it for now.....

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Been reading the newer posts....as for markers and monuments leading directly to a burial, I have seen it work. No doubt, 100% verified. Some acquaintances from NM back in the early 90's were able to follow monuments that worked out great. As I have no permission to say anymore about the subject, I will leave it for now.....

Very interesting. If you could get permission, there are two questions I would like to ask first, what was the marker such as a heart or a animal etc, that actually was looking right at the entrance or were there multiple animals or shapes looking at the entrance? and second what were the measurements to the entrance from the marker(s)

Last edited:

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011

Thanks Bonuntr. I’d like to know if they had to use electronics to locate the cache.

Jul 2, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I always have this belief when I’m treasure hunting, it has never failed me. When you see faces, several faces actually, look where they look, see what they see, know what they know. You will never be disappointed in using this method. I found a substantial treasure using this technique. What works for me may not work for everyone else, just a thought I’d share

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
It is my belief that the older storages had a different setup than the newer ones, for instance in my guide I showed that the Jesus Christ Statue, the devil an arrow and several other markers were pointing/looking to where the storage is at, however those were some of the oldest markers I have ever seen and all the markers were oversized which indicates the site is very old.

I also showed in my guide a storage site with markers no taller than around a few feet and that there was a crisscross spot marked with alignments, much more complex than the point to it method.

Then I showed a treasure spot with boulders that were directly above and below the entrance. again with nothing looking at the entrance, (this seemed to be in the middle of the road age not new but not super old either)

Now to add to all of this I have found treasure sites that have had multiple crevices with all kinds of faces and carvings as well as hearts pointed into these open caves and arrows just pointed into the ground at spots which were enticers to keep you busy digging.

So Here is my theory, originally the markers just looked at the entrances then once the Spanish realized others had figured out some of the cache locations, not only did they stop using the look here (where the markers are looking) to find the treasure method but they started saying look here EVERYWHERE right into deathtraps and made tons of enticers just to keep you digging anywhere and everywhere Except where the treasure is at.

As time went on they seemed to start using more complex patterns to hide their caches.

Jul 2, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very interesting. If you could get permission, there are two questions I would like to ask first, what was the marker such as a heart or a animal etc, that actually was looking right at the entrance or were there multiple animals or shapes looking at the entrance? and second what were the measurements to the entrance from the marker(s)

sandy if bonutr can't talk about that I can shed some light about my site, at the treasure's location, there are several animal faces distinctly looking right at the cave entrance, not a false one either. there is also a ton of shadow signs on the cliff itself, there is a awesome eagle flying towards the door, there is a well defined sharp heart stone down in the gulch below, there are also 2 owls present directly across from the cave on a ledge, one small and one large, a mule monument which has a crazy hoyo underneath. just to the right of that is another hoyo that lines up directly with a rock that's been wedged into the cliff and being held in place. a very awesome king monument is present with a massive cross carved into it as well. I'm going deep into the details now lol...there is a massive heart that is cracked in half near the king monument which is talking of a death trap nearby but doesn't give the direction of where the death will come from, however after being at the site and seeing it myself....there is a stone door that has been carved into the cliff, and 2 huge slider rocks that sit high on the ridge line which when released somehow, will come at an angle and get you, cant outrun it either as the area is very very steep. not a fan of dealing with treasure sites on the sides of cliffs, there is about 10 #7s in the canyon and most of them are carved on monuments as well as on the cliff. have a #5 carved on the cliff also, which if most don't know that means silver in the area. I have counted 3 hearts, 5 owls (bare minimum) a family of 3 giant turtles and the tails all point the same way, a sharp triangular stone which points the way to the site, a Spanish soldier mounted on a horse (monument) 2 huge giant bird monuments and a small one high on a ridge line, a fish monument that looks in the direction of the cave, a high placed heart which is only visible when the setting sun shines on it. the place is insane. even snakes in the area also.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
sandy if bonutr can't talk about that I can shed some light about my site, at the treasure's location, there are several animal faces distinctly looking right at the cave entrance, not a false one either. there is also a ton of shadow signs on the cliff itself, there is a awesome eagle flying towards the door, there is a well defined sharp heart stone down in the gulch below, there are also 2 owls present directly across from the cave on a ledge, one small and one large, a mule monument which has a crazy hoyo underneath. just to the right of that is another hoyo that lines up directly with a rock that's been wedged into the cliff and being held in place. a very awesome king monument is present with a massive cross carved into it as well. I'm going deep into the details now lol...there is a massive heart that is cracked in half near the king monument which is talking of a death trap nearby but doesn't give the direction of where the death will come from, however after being at the site and seeing it myself....there is a stone door that has been carved into the cliff, and 2 huge slider rocks that sit high on the ridge line which when released somehow, will come at an angle and get you, cant outrun it either as the area is very very steep. not a fan of dealing with treasure sites on the sides of cliffs, there is about 10 #7s in the canyon and most of them are carved on monuments as well as on the cliff. have a #5 carved on the cliff also, which if most don't know that means silver in the area. I have counted 3 hearts, 5 owls (bare minimum) a family of 3 giant turtles and the tails all point the same way, a sharp triangular stone which points the way to the site, a Spanish soldier mounted on a horse (monument) 2 huge giant bird monuments and a small one high on a ridge line, a fish monument that looks in the direction of the cave, a high placed heart which is only visible when the setting sun shines on it. the place is insane. even snakes in the area also.
Very cool, the one thing that stands out to me is you mention it as a cave was this natural or manmade? The stuff I have found is buried with no markers above ground (directly on the dig spot) to give it away.

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very cool, the one thing that stands out to me is you mention it as a cave was this natural or manmade? The stuff I have found is buried with no markers above ground (directly on the dig spot) to give it away.

It was definently man made, it is a very old site. All of the monuments are massive, don’t really know how a person could miss them. They left a map carved on a tree right off the trail, break the code and the treasure is yours. I would also like to state I never had anyone help me figure any of this out. Have plenty of pics and videos to prove it

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread