A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just a quick note to say:

I wanted to thank all of you who showed Auras on page 322, and actually took the time to learn and use the camera method for catching auras (hopefully this will show others who come to tnet searching for treasure that I am not the only one who has caught auras and that they are in more states than just AZ)

After catching these auras the next step is to go to the auras location and see if there are multiple (2) boulder alignments that are coming in from different angles to a crisscross spot (most times the boulders are within 200 feet of the cc spot, and the auras are always within 30 feet of the cc spot from what I have found)

Very Important (No Markers No Cache, even if there is an aura, because the aura could be caused by natural ores in the ground)
Very well said my friend.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
I have been all over Colorado but this is a big one Sandy there is something hidden here that is worth the hike. I believe this was one of there main trails and an Indian attack to place here something was buried in a big hurry. These expeditions are never easy I have never done something that is so hard to figure out I can not believe how smart these Spaniards were. It takes a lot of patience and work to figure this out it is funny because some people think it is easy but I am here to tell you it is not easy and its dangerous to. When out in this country you better have your head on a swivel and be prepared for any type of condition.
You have a lot of danger indeed along part of your trail, with all of those dead pines waiting for the right gust to snap, & even break in multiples sometimes. We had it happen when riding horses, observing grizzly tracks along
a trail up on a plateau going
toward a mtn. pass up from
the Shoshone R. in Yellowstone Valley.
It was good we all four
stayed on our horses, as they
spooked bad when 2 snapped
off together from a sudden gust.
We decided to turn around & go
on back down. 20160704_174112.jpg

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks A. here you go.

How I got started in treasure hunting.
The first I heard about treasure hunting was from my friend Mark back in 1988 he told me that his friend Terry Bone (Both are deceased now) had helped an elderly man (Henry Gonzalez) to try and find a doorway that Henry had found years earlier on a mountain near Hillside AZ.
According to Mark the story went that many years after Henry had found this doorway he was told by a treasure hunter that this door led to a treasure hoard, so he made a deal with Terry (to split the treasure) in order for Terry to help him dig out this doorway which according to Henry's description was partially filled with caliche and he could see back into the tunnel because it wasn't sealed all the way to the top.
I talked with Terry and this is the story he told me, Henry had a son Brian who worked at the Bagdad mine some 30 miles away from the treasure area, Brian had a Sand rail, so Henry and Terry borrowed the rail to get closer to the mountain. This is where things really started going wrong.
They were towing the rail from Bagdad to Hillside when the trailer the rail was on came off the hitch and slammed into the side of a hill breaking part of the Rail, so they went back to Bagdad and had Henry's son weld the broken part back together on the rail.
This of course made them several hours later than expected and for some reason they chose the middle of summer to do this treasure hunt.
They finally made it back to the mountain and were hiking up it when more bad luck hit, after getting to the top Henry just wanted to sit down and Terry couldn't get him up and moving again, once Terry realized there was something very wrong he hiked down to the sand rail without Henry then drove the 30 miles back to Bagdad where he contacted the Police which got a helicopter and airlifted Henry from the mountain, I actually talked to the officers who were in the helicopter and they said it was 120 degrees in the helicopter that day.
According to Terry Henry had a Stroke and Heart problem on the mountain and after getting him to the hospital they ended up amputating his arm.
We reached out to Henry and he had absolutely no interest in the treasure apparently thinking it was cursed.
So after I heard all of this I hiked all over this mountain and was super excited when I found a doorway of boulders which was stood up like Stonehenge, at this time Charles A Kenworthy had written books about markers and deathraps to Spanish Treasures, so me and my family started talking with him and we sent him a picture of this Stonehenge type doorway and he told us it was a Spanish corner marker for a mining claim, so he made plans with my parents to come out to Hillside and help us locate the treasure that he said was there.
We were all set but yet again tragedy struck, the week Kenworthy was supposed to be at our treasure location we found out he was admitted to the Hospital in CA, and 45 days later he passed away from Lung Cancer.
So after all of this several years go by and my Dad was taking a picture of a monument with a canon film camera when he caught an aura off to the side of the picture, he never thought anything of it but one day my mom was showing me the picture and I went to the spot out of curiosity and that was when I realized we stumbled onto something big according to the markers at the spot.
A few more years go by and I just happened to be hiking around the hill from the aura and I saw something that came right out of Kenworthys deathtrap book A doorway with a lighting bolt next to it.
I cant even tell you the excitement I felt after all these years of looking for a doorway then finding it my heart was beating out of my chest.
So there you have it my first experience with treasure hunting spread out over many years.
Quite a series of events, & you
were just getting started...

deephunting

Dec 26, 2021
Detector(s) used
Golden mask, spectrum xlt sierra madre 5900 all whites
Is he inviting me to My last dig.
Or Will it be a lie?

Attachments

• IMG-20221214-WA0029.jpg
    IMG-20221214-WA0029.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 54

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have a lot of danger indeed along part of your trail, with all of those dead pines waiting for the right gust to snap, & even break in multiples sometimes. We had it happen when riding horses, observing grizzly tracks along
a trail up on a plateau going
toward a mtn. pass up from
the Shoshone R. in Yellowstone Valley.
It was good we all four
stayed on our horses, as they
spooked bad when 2 snapped
off together from a sudden gust.
We decided to turn around & go
on back down. View attachment 2060467
IMG_6127.JPG

Sometimes the true experience friends is just being out in the wilderness getting out of your the comfort zone.

deephunting

Dec 26, 2021
Detector(s) used
I have mark don't strong whit pulse induction and gradiometer no much experience whit them, this send graphic have two poles negative y positive, ok working for great year.

Attachments

• IMG_20230101_132724429.jpg
    IMG_20230101_132724429.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 46
  • IMG_20230101_132719734.jpg
    IMG_20230101_132719734.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_20230101_132710916.jpg
    IMG_20230101_132710916.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 47
  • IMG_20230101_132704812.jpg
    IMG_20230101_132704812.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 45

deephunting

Dec 26, 2021
Detector(s) used
Best side

Attachments

• IMG_20230101_132719734~2.jpg
    IMG_20230101_132719734~2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 35

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you my friend Sandy1 for sharing all the information you have compiled over the years. Hopefully the next generation will take it and run with it.All it takes is determination and perseverance to conquer the unknown but it is out there.
IMG_6125.JPG

Last edited:

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
This is a good marker, and special one to me. But I can't say for sure it's right there. On the ground ones, it's probably pretty close, but they also put it as a base marker in rock cairns that points to an old looted crypt that can be a couple hundred feet away..it's originally a crypt marker as far as I know. It's in the area if not on the spot of a huge one I know of, it's also on a layout of one I've been working on for several years on family property.
So , not much help other than it's good marker that might point somewhere or lay over/near the top.

Attachments

• IMG_20230101_132724429.jpg
    IMG_20230101_132724429.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 36

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
This is a good marker, and special one to me. But I can't say for sure it's right there. On the ground ones, it's probably pretty close, but they also put it as a base marker in rock cairns that points to an old looted crypt that can be a couple hundred feet away..it's originally a crypt marker as far as I know. It's in the area if not on the spot of a huge one I know of, it's also on a layout of one I've been working on for several years on family property.
So , not much help other than it's good marker that might point somewhere or lay over/near the top.
An "old looted crypt marker"? What evidence leads you to this conclusion?

I do like shaped flat rocks on the ground. Here's one that aligns with a juniper stump from a tree that was felled maybe a couple hundred years ago, maybe longer, based on the bole condition and the extreme weathering of the blade cuts. Looks like a line to follow.
Pointer and stump.jpg

Lost Horse

Nov 3, 2008
Surveying a Spanish Mining Site
you mite have located

Fast Forward Time Line to 46:55 Min
Or Better Yet - Watch the Whole Video

001.jpg

Lost Horse :coffee2::icon_study:

Last edited:

Lost Horse

Nov 3, 2008
HI Sandy, No Disrespect –

Don't Feel Sorry for me Sandy - I have followed Bart for years –
And I have found a lot of information that was relevant out in the Field,
when it comes to learning how the "Spanish Surveyed their Mining Sites".
And yes, there are things we save and some we throw way.

I try to Educate and put out different Ideas to try and learn from that helped me.
and gives the Treasure Hunter Ideas to try and see if this information is relevant to them.

But its up to each individual person -
To put in the time and energy to gain knowledge.
Just like you did - by testing it on their own sites.

Your posting a Triangle Teaches Nothing.
How is one suppose to learn from this kind of Knowledge?
How is one suppose to use this out in the field?
Does nothing but create speculation.

And those who come here to learn – Just leave here with Disappointment.
And its a wonder, that they leave with a bad taste in their mouth, about this subject.

Lost Horse :coffee2:

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Seeing how Bart's information was posted on my thread I wanted to make sure nobody thought I endorsed anything the man had to say and yes I have known Bart for years.

The purpose of me showing a triangle is to let people know when they do find a triangle like the one In my picture that they are within 200 feet of a cache, and I did show how to use it way back on this thread with the 130 foot triangle.

Also I would prefer people leave my thread with a bad taste than to leave with information that is complete and utter nonsense.

Last edited:

deephunting

Dec 26, 2021
Detector(s) used

thank you for answer mate .The datail that I extended a little more whit the pulse chart and i did not catch the first mark that i had which is a mineralized area and for sure it is a big hot rock ,Ihavealready taken some that make the pulse and gradiometer give positive response

deephunting

Dec 26, 2021
Detector(s) used
i have approximately two years in this of the alignments and warehouses of King i am from mexico and i have informatiomfrom Bart and Sandy guide.
The truth is Sandy takes me and tells me that finding it is more in accordance whit what i have in my region i read Bart and relate the symbols that i find since several times i have found te windlass and the yoke.
But in truth sandy is the most appropiate to what i have is more explained by the data it provides from leaving a wash and crossing the alignments.

AeroMike

Apr 5, 2007
SE Area of Nevada
Detector(s) used
Minelab eTrac, Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab Excalibur II, Whites MXT, Tesoro Tejon
Me I will stick to Sandy1's guide to capture an aura with the camera and dig up some treasure. It truly is a no nonsense concept no B.S. View attachment 2063835
Cyzak, I may have missed this before because I don't remember seeing this photo but down in the lower right it looks like the number 12 or possibly the number 2 inside a pentagram. it is on the rock by the yellow flowers.

Or am I pointing out something already discussed and looking like a fool? I do a lot of that lately lol

AeroMike

Apr 5, 2007
SE Area of Nevada
Detector(s) used
Minelab eTrac, Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab Excalibur II, Whites MXT, Tesoro Tejon
I am soaking up as much of this as I can and doing my research here in Nevada. I have a question, for the larger markers, the notches from long distance for example, it seems to me that they would have to have removed a lot of material. If so, do you usually find piles of rock? or spoil piles like old mine?

I also have some GPS coordinates that show some items deep in the mountains and I would love to pick someone's brain on them. I don't quite feel comfortable sharing it on a forum but I would like to talk to someone in private to get your opinion on what you may thing they are.

I also think I may have to invest into a drone so when I go out in the field, I can quickly survey areas from above.

Keep up the great work everyone, I hope 2023 brings y'all health, and wealth.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread