A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

sqaush

Feb 25, 2015
arkansas
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been told a story by several old timers about a cave full of gold in that holler that an old Indian knew the location. He took a white man to it once.
My grandpa lived in your neck of the woods and told a story of an Indian that buried 3 pony loads of gold in a cave up there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
One more thing that will come up, you will also have to learn how to analyze your photos and weed out birds, bugs, dust/pollen, lens flares, floating spider webs, cotton or grass seeds , and pixellation errors. So there will be many "maybes", but there will also be a few ones if you are persistent about it that are absolute and no question.

Edit: if you are able to take them from far away though as Sandy1 suggests it will greatly reduce the problems with distinguishing what is and what isn't likely an aura.

Last edited:

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you guys using a flash when taking those pictures?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
BWB, No Need for a flash at all as your taking the pictures in the middle of the day in full sunlight, in some cases the auras show up in the shadows of the hill if its getting late in the day.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I understand that, have you guys ever used a black light on a site? I know they didn't use them but I've been impressed with what I saw.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm talking about at night

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Scorpions are phosphorescent with a blacklight I've heard. I've heard of people lighting up a whole cliff side with them. Never heard of any other use though other than for certain gemstones.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Actually the auras are created from the suns radiation and the earths magnetic lines (usually only covering/hitting small areas sporadically) which normally pass through the earth but when the radiation hits a non magnetic quantity of gold/silver etc. instead of passing through the earth it bounces off the non magnetic metals in the ground and shows up as an aura/flash.

This is similar to how a magnetometer works with a large quantity of buried iron, instead of reading the magnetic properties of the iron itself (not exactly the same as a metal detector as it is much more sensitive) the magnetometer reads the Well of magnetism being pulled into the ground from the buried iron (the same magnetic lines that a compass works on) This is why a magnetometer can see/find something at up to 75 feet deep (even deeper with a really good magnetometer) because its just reading the edge of the well at the grounds surface, this also allows for the depth to the buried object to be calculated, if you measure the distance across the well by finding both sides of the well.

So with the Non magnetic metals it creates a disruption bubble instead of a well of these magnetic lines and the bubble flashes above ground as the aura, which means the suns sporadic radiation is really just bouncing off this bubble of magnetic lines which are created by the non magnetic metals that are buried in the ground.

If you get too close you could catch an aura off to one side of the bubble and not the entire thing this is why I get back at least a half mile from the mountain to take pictures.

in some cases the auras show up in the shadows of the hill if its getting late in the day.

It's interesting the aura can show after the sun has passed,
and the area is then shaded from the rays. Stored energy?

Last edited:

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
You can't hide in the shadows from certain energy/radiation types from the sun. It's different from thinking objects or areas in relation to the sun are acting like a solar panel which is line of sight.

Also I have to comment that anyone interested in this stuff should really re-read the first couple posts sandy1 made to start this thread. They are the best, most comprehensive posts that will ever be made on this subject of vaults. There are always variations, but if you really want to increase your chances of finding something, he really gives the best means to find it that you can just basically read and apply, and I can't believe he had the guts to even post what he did, because in the back of your mind on this stuff, you wonder if you become a target. Personally, I don't know anymore. It always seems best to fly under the radar.

Last edited:

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Since we are talking auras, and the lens flares will come up, I'm going to show you a couple quick examples that will save you some time. On many of the lens flares, the perimeter of the "aura" will be very round and distinct or sharp. On many cell phones they appear green, while the older cameras the may appear yellow/gold as of the sun and true auras. The trues auras will have a cloudy or "aura like" or glowy, I guess look on the edges. They are different, and the background will be in focus on either.

Here are 2 common lens flares:
20170515_165339 lens flare phone camera.jpg lense flare.jpg

and 2 which are not lens flares. Sorry I had to crop them all.
IMGP1399 crop not lens flare.jpg not a lense flare.jpg

And here is one you don't have to question. auraIMGP4112alightened.jpg

What is amazing is, I and sandy1 have never met. But a 1000 miles apart , we have found many of the same marker types, alignments , bearing, distances, and same stuff with the camera. I already had auras when I started messaging him several years back, but did not really know yet how to repeat it. He already had it worked it out. So here you have it , this is all the cutting edge, what he has posted, I don't know how long it will last for many to benefit from. Good luck all...

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Quinoa,

Gotta be true about the radar, I have thought the same also, & sandy having the nerve
he has had to share. Still, not likely off the list from talking here, so as you say, best to be
safe as possible, whatever that is since we share, & like all those that have. The main thing
is, being quiet enough on the back fill end.

Nice aura examples, you have caught some really nice ones. That last one is pretty wild for
sure too! Thanks for your sharing also, not many go to the trouble, and hopefully it will be
of some help for good people that can grasp it. I totally agree about the quality of sandy's
work, research, & highest quality posts.

Last edited:

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, life is short. Make the most of your outings. Happy hunting. P1020617 crop.jpg

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
No, that would be written off as a lens flare, bug or bird. Capturing the aura is rare. It happens in an instant and is unpredictable. But when you get on these sites you will realize there are often several caches about on the big sites. So your chances go up. Also the further south you are, the more radiation from the sun, so your odds are better in the southwest. So you can increase your odds up north by going on solar event days. There are many websites that cover the sun, K-factors, solar flares, cmes, solar winds, geomagnetic storms, etc.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like to visit different times of the day and at different times of the year. You can really pull out a lot of detail that way also. But sorting through thousands of pictures takes a lot of work. Then I look at someone elses pictures and wonder if Im just crazy and seeing what I want. It seems we see what we are supposed to see. So when I see nothing at all, I get interested. My favorite site looks like someone swept it with a broom. But I do believe there is always a theme t any worked rock.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It make a big difference on a picture. Time of a day and year. Some people don't have a chance to be at a site all year long.

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
Well, life is short. Make the most of your outings. Happy hunting. View attachment 1452157

That is one awesome setup you got there Quinoa. Thanks for sharing it with us.

This is fascinating stuff! To break the Spanish code of vault treasure hunting is one amazing feat in itself, but for that same man to figure out how to catch the treasure auras with a camera is absolutely MIND BLOWING. I mean what are the chances of that happening? Sandy my good friend you definitely had a higher power guiding you and I thank that higher power everyday for not only leading you to these things but also putting it in your heart to share such an amazing discovery with the rest of us.

Last edited:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
That is one awesome setup you got there Quinoa. Thanks for sharing it with us. Are the majority of those cameras the pentax optio w10? Also, the black smartphone is it an i Phone 7 plus?

This is fascinating stuff! To break the Spanish code of vault treasure hunting is one amazing feat in itself, but for that same man to figure out how to catch the treasure auras with a camera is absolutely MIND BLOWING. I mean what are the chances of that happening? Sandy my good friend you definitely had a higher power guiding you and I thank that higher power everyday for not only leading you to these things but also putting it in your heart to share such an amazing discovery with the rest of us.

He ought to move on to curing cancer next.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread