What's new

A Little Ag from the Teller Tray

airborne1092

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2008
Messages
633
Reaction score
649
Golden Thread
0
Location
Inland NW
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On lunch yesterday, I had a hundie in my pocket burning a hole.

I stopped by a WF teller window and asked politely, if they had any dollar or half-dollar coins in their trays they wanted to get rid of. Teller handed me 7.50 in halves, and one was a 1967 40%er!
 
Upvote 0
Better 'n a burnt hole in yer pocket! ...'er...wait...

Grats!
 
On lunch yesterday, I had a hundie in my pocket burning a hole.

I stopped by a WF teller window and asked politely, if they had any dollar or half-dollar coins in their trays they wanted to get rid of. Teller handed me 7.50 in halves, and one was a 1967 40%er!

That would have made my day...Love those finds...Congrats and happy hunting.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom