Msbeepbeep
Platinum Member
A little bling but it's not a ring.
I snuck out early this morning to search another large tot lot that I found while I was detecting at a school Sunday. It provided the only silver bling I got over the past two days, at 2 park tot lots, and 2 school tot lots. Now I want you to do a little detective work, of the 5 jewelry type items in the bottom of the pic, which two would you say are silver?.....keep in mind this is ME.

Can you tell? Here's a closer shot.
Hint....it is not the one you would think.
I snuck out early this morning to search another large tot lot that I found while I was detecting at a school Sunday. It provided the only silver bling I got over the past two days, at 2 park tot lots, and 2 school tot lots. Now I want you to do a little detective work, of the 5 jewelry type items in the bottom of the pic, which two would you say are silver?.....keep in mind this is ME.

Can you tell? Here's a closer shot.

Hint....it is not the one you would think.
Upvote
22
You are like the guru of easy digging mbb. Is the little square thing on the left silver? I do not know which other is.
You scored some silver too!!!



sooo, Dunkin Donut will be seeing me a lot more in the future, for their slow, but free Wi Fi! 







