What's new

A Little Humor For Us Pottery Collectors

monsterrack

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2013
Messages
4,429
Reaction score
5,831
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been doing some real hard core study of pottery and the designs. An this is what I found the secret signs in pottery and what it means.. 23905583_1609871239076439_2790920948698405008_n.webp
 
Upvote 0
That's it, when Bedrock was overrun with Fred clones. Finally, you've found evidence that we have indeed been visited by aliens!
 
Yes, I agree with Sandchips analysis. We don't get the nice pottery up here. Everything is paved over with roads and houses.
 
Kind of neat, that is also an interesting design, I have not seen the Triangles in a design before.
 
Thats cool did you work with anyone else to get those results? did they send the translation in a private message here on tnet? Cause its amazing way to go man
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom