What's new

A little LOL

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2011
Messages
2,784
Reaction score
2,747
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I stopped by a pawn shop looking for a used MD. They didn't have any. As I was leaving I spotted a gentleman a White's 5900/DI Pro that he was looking to Pawn. This machine (which he said he bought used for $300.) looked like it had never been within a thousand yards of dirt. The shop was going to give him $50 for the pawn.
 
Well did he pawn it or did you buy it from him.
 
mlayers said:
Well did he pawn it or did you buy it from him.

I didn't have any cash on me...and in a blonde moment I didn't think that we could have gone to a nearby ATM...so he pawned it.
 
So how were you going to buy a used metal detector at the pawn shop with no cash
on ya? ???
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom