What's new

A little of everything

exnatomp

Full Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Messages
167
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Did a road trip on Monday while running errands. Eleven banks and over $200 later I had a single '67. Tuesday I picked up $23 in handrolled cents and a box of nickels. From the cents I found ten Lincoln bicentennials, six wheats (oldest: '29), three panama cents, and a '43 Canadian cent. Today I finished searching the nickel box, finding a '42-D and two '43-Ps, with one being a lamination error. No big haul but a little of everything. Pics included.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0618_1_1.webp
    IMG_0618_1_1.webp
    35.2 KB · Views: 227
  • IMG_0621_1_1.webp
    IMG_0621_1_1.webp
    63.6 KB · Views: 233
Upvote 0
It's interesting that the lamination error was on a war nickel. I wonder if the different alloy they used during the war was a factor.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom