A little of this and that, and huge silver for Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi everyone, I know it's been awhile since I've made any posts on our finds, sorry for that, the past few months have been rough, I'm still recuperating from my heart attacks, I'm still having some chest pain, so I had to have a nuclear stress test to see if there are any other blockages, I know I have 2 small ones, so we are hoping and praying that everything is ok, so that in a few months I can have my kidney surgery. On top of that, we lost Chug's nephew on Easter Sunday in an accident. He was only 30, and was so full of life and love, he was a real people person, he would have given you the shirt off his back, he loved helping people, and his best friend was his younger sister. We are doing better now, though it's hard to believe he is gone, RIP Craigers
On a more positive note, we were able to get out and do some hunting, I have already collected 3 huge towels, 2 t shirts, 2 pairs of socks, and numerous plastic toys for playing in the sand. Here are some of our favorites, 06-27-13 181.JPG Chug is ecstatic about crossing a pocket watch off his bucket list! He tried to find the rest of it, but wasn't able to. 06-27-13 182.JPG 06-27-13 036.JPG 06-27-13 037.JPG 06-27-13 038.JPG Chug found this awesome epaulet in the same park where he found the gun powder keg! Chug also found another cool item in the same place, 06-27-13 115.JPG It's almost like Christmas, you just never know what your going to find! 06-27-13 203.JPG Chug also dug this, not sure what it is, but his machine was screaming, you know what I mean, the signal sounds so darn good, you just have to dig to see what it is! 06-27-13 002.JPG 06-27-13 003.JPG Chug also found this beauty, the pictures don't do it justice.
06-27-13 009.JPG I found this little cutie in one of our favorite parks, 06-27-13 013.JPG 06-27-13 014.JPG I was excited to find this, I looked all over for the decanter, and all I found was a rubber band for hair, a nickel and 2 used raincoats.:BangHead: That makes it 3 for me now, ugh! 06-27-13 020.JPG I found my first token, this one is a tax token for Washington!
hello2.gif
06-27-13 012.JPG My first car for the year, one of my favorite cereals when I was a kid! LOL 06-27-13 177.JPG 06-27-13 178.JPG 06-27-13 179.JPG My favorite find so far this year, my first ring of the season, and it is silver!!!!
hello2.gif
This is a big ring, it fits Chug beautifully, and I'm tickled that I could find a ring for him for a change, instead of him finding ones I can wear! It's a beauty, and weighs in at 06-27-13 193.JPG YAHOO! Happy dance, it has been months since I have found a ring, now I just have to work on the other stuff on my list, hehehe. There will be a recycled art show this weekend at another park we love to hit, we will be taking pictures to show everyone, there will be 125 vendors there this year!
Thank you for reading my post, hope you enjoyed the pictures, it's time for a nap, but before I go, here are a few pictures of our own little corner of heaven. 06-27-13 216.JPG 06-27-13 236.JPG 06-27-13 231.JPG 06-27-13 067.JPG 06-27-13 217.JPG 06-27-13 071.JPG 06-27-13 212.JPG 06-27-13 233.JPG Stay safe, and have a great day everyone, and HH! Red
hello.gif

Upvote 6

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Maburger

May 30, 2013
Southern IN
Detector(s) used
AT Pro ACE 250 and Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sorry for all of the trials you have be through lately. Just keep in mind they are all for a reason. Knowledge, wisdom and rewards ( we never know the form) always follow. Not in our time but in HIS. As to your finds they are all cool. I found an ear ring with the "genuine copper" stamping inches away from an early date Merc, same depth. I know that doesn't mean they were dropped at the same time but maybe?
Your flowers are beautiful!, I especiLly like the burgandy and white "Lilly"? Your little sanctuary should help with your recouperation. "Be still and know that I am GOD"

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
You have some great finds, especially love the ring. The flat thing in the 7th picture is a plate off an iron fence post, or "T" post. A post1.jpg

g-olden years

Silver Member
Nov 10, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
WARM BIG HUGS TO YOU, CHUG AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY! Many years ago one of my dear nephews passed in a car accident at age eighteen, and he's been always with me ever since. Like your nephew, Bobby was an outgoing guy loving life and giving so much friendly spirit to everyone around him. Precious memories.

Hoping that your health progresses well, and we'll ALL be pulling for you to feel better every day and come through your kidney surgery with flying colors!

Love your heart pendant and the humongous silver eagle ring you dug for Chug! Definitely one of the grooviest men's rings I've seen anywhere! That it fits him well makes it even better.
Tomorrow I'm meeting my son at a ball field where so far we've found only modern coins, but I'm hoping we'll dig some awesome jewelry like you folks did. It's in a park dating from the 1930's where there's lots of big trees and brush next to the lake. Since my son dug a nice Indian Head cent there a while back, could be some big older jewelry or silver coins waiting for us. But if not, since the wind & the fogs have finally drifted away from this part of CA, we'll enjoy full sun for a change.
HAPPY HUNTING! AND THANKS FOR THE FLOWER PICS! Andi

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
sorry to hear of your loss and health issues but glad you are able to get out and found some cool stuff!

Wildcat1750

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2012
Western CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT PRO/Ace 250w8.5x11" DD Coil/
Garrett Pro-Pointer/Garrett Pro-Pointer AT/
Vibra-Tector 730/
Radio Shack Discovery 1000 (Tracker IV)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds and I love the pictures! :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
WARM BIG HUGS TO YOU, CHUG AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY! Many years ago one of my dear nephews passed in a car accident at age eighteen, and he's been always with me ever since. Like your nephew, Bobby was an outgoing guy loving life and giving so much friendly spirit to everyone around him. Precious memories.

Hoping that your health progresses well, and we'll ALL be pulling for you to feel better every day and come through your kidney surgery with flying colors!

Love your heart pendant and the humongous silver eagle ring you dug for Chug! Definitely one of the grooviest men's rings I've seen anywhere! That it fits him well makes it even better.
Tomorrow I'm meeting my son at a ball field where so far we've found only modern coins, but I'm hoping we'll dig some awesome jewelry like you folks did. It's in a park dating from the 1930's where there's lots of big trees and brush next to the lake. Since my son dug a nice Indian Head cent there a while back, could be some big older jewelry or silver coins waiting for us. But if not, since the wind & the fogs have finally drifted away from this part of CA, we'll enjoy full sun for a change.
HAPPY HUNTING! AND THANKS FOR THE FLOWER PICS! Andi

Just remember Keep your Coil low And Go Slow!!! I'm Going to Go Into the Water More than Knee Deep This Weekend!!! Red Is Going to Hit the Sandy stuff Where all Of the Depositors Sitting!!! She just Got Her Ace 250 Back From Repairs and Is really Itching to Hit Her First Gold!!!!

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome, awesome, big beautiful silver ring. You go girl! I also really like Chugs puffy heart pendant. Looks like old silver. Glad also to hear you are back in the swing of things.

Susan

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Now For the Great News!!! Even though Red Is Still Glowing From The Test Every thing Is Great!!! The Doctor Just Called And Has Given the Go Ahead For Her Other Surgery After Aug. 14th Guess Red will push it out a Little after Detecting Season!!! We are Busy And Have A lot Going on But Red Is Determined to Get Out Every Weekend With Me !!! Chug

silversurfer1111

Jul 14, 2012
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
GARRET AT PRO ..Whites Classic SL. . modified 9 Function Metal Detector from Harbor Freight tools
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cool nice silver :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread