What's new

A little pictorial encouragement...

lookin4coins

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2010
Messages
34
Reaction score
20
Golden Thread
0
Hey folks,

It's been a little while since I posted here, but I have been CRH and browsing this site often to see everyone's finds.

I know it's been a little sparse lately for many... including me. With most of my free time spent metal detecting, I only picked up $500 in halves every other week and $500 in dimes each week. The summer has been exceptionally nice for dimes... halves have dropped off tremendously the last two months.

But... with ground frozen and a little more free time this last week. I hit a couple of small town banks that produced very well for me this past spring... and upped my weekly order.

One of the two had one roll of clad halves. The other had only nine rolls of what I knew would be a nice re-entry score. Of the nine rolls, there were 4 enders. I couldn't help but unwrap 4 of the rolls on the way home. Those 4 were loaded with silver. The other 5 I waited until I got home.

Not bad from 9 rolls. I only wish they had several hundred dollars of these rolls.

Looks like silver replenished itself in my area while I was out metal detecting.

Here is what we all enjoy seeing when we split open a roll...
 

Attachments

  • DSC_5404.webp
    DSC_5404.webp
    135.2 KB · Views: 482
  • DSC_5414.webp
    DSC_5414.webp
    82.6 KB · Views: 484
Upvote 0
Great score lookin4coins, glad to see you hit and love the pics :thumbsup:
HH...Miner
 
:hello2: :icon_thumleft: KILLER !!!!! What a score on those rolls !!!!! That's better than my box finds !!!!! Dream rolls, go back and buy them all fast !!!!!
 
I think I am speechless. All I can say is WOW.

Were they from a box or handrolls?


:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Great pics, looks like the older rolls. Congrats! :icon_thumright:
 
guess i need to get out the old md and dust it off and hope for good weather for a while. my area has dried up. hope with some time it will start flowing again
 
Great score!!!! :thumbsup:
 
That is one sweet find. Love those Bens. Congrats.
 
KyFreeBird said:
:hello2: :icon_thumleft: KILLER !!!!! What a score on those rolls !!!!! That's better than my box finds !!!!! Dream rolls, go back and buy them all fast !!!!!

.... I only wish they had another $400 left in the vault. They had 9 rolls when I arrived, and no rolls when I left. But they do get them in each week. Plus, they are now ordering me $500 each week.

FreedomUIC said:
Were they from a box or handrolls?
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

They were machine wrapped rolls.

Weird thing is they were selling silver eagles for $25.00 each. I'll probably go pick some of them up tomorrow afternoon when I get off work.
 
Beautiful! Yes, that is indeed what we look for. I spotted those 90%ers right off the bat. Photos are very nice and crisp.

HSH,
apush :read2:
 
Amazing score!!! :hello2: Thanks for the encouragement!!! :icon_thumleft:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
Thank you! I appreciate you sharing that.
Skunked on a box of halves and a box of dimes this weekend.
Seeing your silver is beteer than nothing!!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom