What's new

A little wood video

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
12,783
Reaction score
143
Golden Thread
0
Location
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Here's a short video my web page builder "Sitegiant" made for me.

The glove pics are Tnets own James Bibb. :notworthy:

Let me know what you think :)

 
Re: A little video

Woodland Detectors said:
Here's a little video my web page builder "Sitegiant" made for me.

The glove pics are Tnets own James Bibb. :notworthy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHp4jaw4H9M

Really great Mike! Well thought out and edited, I really enjoyed it - Congrats! Who knew you are so good lookin'?! :thumbsup:
 
Well, Mike, I think there are a few other women in your life who love you besides your mother! ;)

I think the video is excellent...well done and a very good advertisement for Woodland Detectors.

Alan
 
pastorals said:
Well, Mike, I think there are a few other women in your life who love you besides your mother! ;)

I think the video is excellent...well done and a very good advertisement for Woodland Detectors.

Alan
Thanks Alan....You know you're alright buddy.
 
Greetings, Mike, Very good. I enjoyed seeing it. I like the bullets. A good commercial for
your business and I wish you well with it. :thumbsup:
Wishing you and Yours all the best.
your friend,
Ray
 
Ray S S said:
Greetings, Mike, Very good. I enjoyed seeing it. I like the bullets. A good commercial for
your business and I wish you well with it. :thumbsup:
Wishing you and Yours all the best.
your friend,
Ray
Thanks Ray. It wont be long Sammie will be using the Wooden Bear.
 
Not a bad little video Mike! Can't wait to see the Teknetics one!
 
Mike, you look nothing like the guy in your avatar LOL :laughing7:

That's a well done video. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom