What's new

A long dry spell...

diggindad

Tenderfoot
Joined
Aug 16, 2011
Messages
6
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Took my youngest out today to a spot that I wasnt to sure about. Did alot of walking and looking, boy was it hot! Managed to find one small woodland point, a busted uniface tip, and some crude tools. Man not having a place to dig around here sucks!!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0334.webp
    IMG_0334.webp
    394.2 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_0335.webp
    IMG_0335.webp
    306 KB · Views: 90
Upvote 0
I feel your pain.
Good going on getting your child outdoors with you and sticking it out.
At least you didn't get skunked.
 
Nice finds & better than what I found today! :icon_thumleft:
 
You need to come back to SW Georgia or Lower Alabama and lets go hunting. Bring your boys and wife.
 
let mother nature do the work for you,digging is not all that great anyway
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom