What's new

A Long Trip!

SonnyFl

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2007
Messages
899
Reaction score
582
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hudson Fl.
Detector(s) used
Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For me it was a long trip. 2hr's down, 1hr's back and hunting 4hr's then socializing with members of a great club. I met up with Les and we headed out to a what I thougt was a local beach. It was a great location. Very calm and clear waters. My first target I fanned and photo'd before lefting it up was 14K small ring. Second! Much later in the day was this 14K man's band, 5.6 dwt. Total 7.4. Lovely day! Great company! Met new friends! Would like to thank Les and the club for inviting me. It was a long day. Hope to do it again. SonnyFl
 

Attachments

  • calm.webp
    calm.webp
    15.2 KB · Views: 148
  • g2.webp
    g2.webp
    33.5 KB · Views: 155
  • g6.webp
    g6.webp
    30.8 KB · Views: 136
  • g7.webp
    g7.webp
    7.7 KB · Views: 129
Upvote 0
I'd call that a perfect day!!!!

SnT
 
Very nice finds, congratulation!! So you have great friends. Happy hunting for ALL
 
WTG,:wav::wav:Very nice haul,but most of all hanging out with good friends & making new friends:icon_thumright:,,HH:hello:
 
Glad you had a good time. There was plenty of gold to show at the meeting by the club members . You did well at the local spot I took you to.
 
classic "on the bottom pic" - great to have mates to show you where the gold is at :)
 
Really nice and I envy you the calm waters.
:occasion14:
 
Very nice - glad you had a good hunt. I really like the pictures, nice to see gold lying there!
 
Nice, I cant wait to see clear water again. Are there clubs around Fort Pierce.
 
Sonny, you're on a roll! Great pics...love the pic of the gold at the bottom

kee' 'em comin'!

Lorraine
 
Nice, 2 gold rings and a nice, friendly meeting. I will have to get up there one of these meetings! Water has been calm and clear for a while.
 
It was nice meeting you at the meeting. That Les puts us on some sweet gold. Those 2 gold days arent that easy to come by..... those are great finds.

Dew
 
A beautiful day. good friends and gold! You can't beat that!
 
Great finds and awesome pictures !!!
 
Great finds - great pics
 
Great meeting you and sharing some info. I was sitting next to you and Les with Dew on your other side. I liked your explanation of how you stay under using rocks!! Come again to share your expertise.
 
I liked your explanation of how you stay under using rocks!! Come again to share your expertise.

Sometimes I stay under because I like mine on the rocks!!
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom