cdsieg
Bronze Member
I have no idea what either of these items are. Sorry for the lack of title!
The larger item is fairly heavy, I found two of these at the trash pit that I have been digging in. This pit is in the woods in Northeast WI on family property.
The larger item is fairly heavy, I found two of these at the trash pit that I have been digging in. This pit is in the woods in Northeast WI on family property.
Attachments
-
B15.webp297.1 KB · Views: 83 -
B16.webp480.5 KB · Views: 93 -
B17.webp262.2 KB · Views: 92 -
A10.webp89.6 KB · Views: 90 -
A11.webp215.5 KB · Views: 86 -
A12.webp157.7 KB · Views: 96 -
A13.webp135.8 KB · Views: 92 -
A14.webp108.1 KB · Views: 109 -
A15.webp313.7 KB · Views: 96 -
B11.webp336.7 KB · Views: 93 -
B12.webp508.5 KB · Views: 101 -
B13.webp266.7 KB · Views: 99 -
B14.webp324.4 KB · Views: 91







